- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
SECRET COURTS: Child Protection or Child Abuse? How and why 'the system' is failing our children! Paperback – 7 Aug 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The child protection 'industry' in Ireland is out of control and has long-since lost its moral compass. When unfounded and unproven allegations by anonymous sources can be brought against otherwise decent parents; and when those allegations are given weight and credit in 'secret courts' by reckless, unqualified and amoral agents of the State; and when children can be kidnapped and families destroyed... then clearly, there is a problem here that needs to be tackled urgently. Joe Burns knows his stuff. This book is essential reading for anyone who claims to genuinely 'care' about our children." Stephen T Manning PhD.
- “Child “Protection” is becoming the weapon-of-choice for vindictive people to terrorise others”
- “Removing a child from a parent leaves a wound so deep in the child that we have no way of measuring it”
- “Child Protection Law is incompatible with Human Rights Law, moreso for the child than the parent”
- “Nature designed the Family to protect the Child, 70 years of Sociology and Psychology seeks to destroy eons of human evolution”
- “Your children are not “Yours”, the State and not the parent, or even the child, will decide for them. Being a parent does not give you any special rights.”
- “The Suicide Rate of children in State “Care” is 10 times the national average. Isn't the purpose of placing a child in “Care” that they at least come out of it alive?”
- “Sociology teaches that 'family' is an outdated concept with its vestiges in our tribal roots”.
- “The “Best Interests of the Child Principle” (BIP) is used to make decisions and laws, for and about children. BIP cannot be measured or demonstrated, it has no Legal, Scientific or Moral Value.”
- “Best Intentions don't translate well into Best Outcomes for Children. We confuse feeling good by taking away children from parents with the notion that it must be of benefit to the child, despite all the evidence that it causes more harm to the child. Ego has become more important than children.”
- “Sociology is the only branch of Science with no proven History of Excellence. Despite Governments using Sociology to control populations, not one single experiment has ever proven to be a success”
- “Psychology is the only branch of Medicine where none of the illnesses can be proven by scientific means. Psychologist have never “cured” a single patient, ever. Psychology has great value as therapy, a skilled therapist can save lives. A Clinial Psychologist should never be allowed to testify
- in court, only a Forensic Psychologist is qualified to render a diagnosis to the Legal Standard”
- “Eugenics never went away, it just took on a new form”
- “Fathers Rights will never succeed with saying; “I am not allowed to see my child”. When Fathers start saying; “My Child is being denied their Human Right to a Father”, people will see this for what it is, Child Abuse by Parental Alienation”
- “In a scientific study of Outcomes for Cared-For children, 80% were found to have poorer outcomes than if the children had been raised by parents. Imagine going to a doctor where 80% of their patients got worse instead of better.”
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is inhumane what is happening to children and parents. Total admiration for Joe Burns.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
He doesn't have the whole picture yet, and risks alienating a large group of vulnerable people AND missing addressing the driving force behind the corrupted system. Hopefully Joe is not too attached to all that he understands and is ready to learn some important pieces to this puzzle.
What a shame Joe doesn't reference his stats?!
Repetitive, rushed, regardless this may be the most honest and informative book on this topic to date, despite including some unintentional misinformation. An achievement for a man who says he comes from a manufacturing background.