on 6 December 2014
So far so good. Cable works well with original iphone plug. Longer and more flexible than original. Would recommend, great value for money.
on 21 November 2014
Bought two of these. Found that one didnt seem to connect my ipad 3 or ipod nano at all and the second one doens't seem to hold the connection and keeps cutting in and out. Plus the quality on the ones I bought do not seem to be great

Edited 4/12/14
Product - 2star - shame the product didn't work for me but many have found no issues with the cables

Company comms - 4star - After my original review the company were quick to get in touch with me and offer a soltution of replacement/refund so cannot fault them for their effort to resolve issue

Thanks
on 2 July 2015
Due to how fragile the genuine Apple chargers are, I was forced to buy a replacement not too long after I bought my iPhone. I decided to take the plunge with these and it was money well spent! The SDTEK charger is thicker and more durable than the genuine Apple chargers and are also longer, which is quiet useful when I want to charge my phone whilst using it in bed. I have been using this for nearly a year now and have had no problems yet whatsoever. Very happy with my purchase.
on 19 October 2014
Quality item, long cable which is even better. This charger charges my iPhone 4 perfectly well n its durability is way better than that of Apple.. I know it's a bold statement but it's true.

The one negative thing about this charger is, it can't charge my iPad 3, which is also strange because iPhone 4 chargers should charge iPad 3 as well. Other than that, it's the best cable to use for iPhone 4
on 13 July 2014
Very quick delivery. Cable is great - perfect length. Thanks very much
on 30 October 2014
So this does not always work with all my devices!! ipad will refuse to recognise it! ipod works and iphone works fine.

Disappointed that it doesnt work with my ipad but i luckily have another wire i can dedicate to my ipad.

good quality wire. no tangling etc.
on 12 February 2017
It did what it said and charged my devise yet the charger did not last that long but neither did any other apple made product i have had, what then explains why i have moved to android now, sooooooo much better.
on 13 December 2014
Great value, I bought one of these for my daughter and then bought another for my son. The length is great because it means they don't need to sit near the plug to use it when their phones are on charge.
on 2 June 2014
This cable arrived very promptly , it is far superior than the normal white cable that came with the phone, feeling much stronger and its a good length. I would definitely recommend it , thanks .
on 4 January 2015