- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
SCOTLAND'S COUNTRYSIDE PARKS - Vol 2, Edinburgh & East. 60 walks in... Paperback – 20 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
As both a writer and photographer, Tom Prentice has worked extensively in books, newspapers and magazines, specialising in outdoor activities. Known for his regular walks column in The Herald national newspaper, Tom also manages the publication of the Scottish Mountaineering Club s popular walking and climbing guidebooks. This is the author s fourth book for Mica Publishing, the others being his successful two volume series covering 120 walks in the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and Scotland s Countryside Parks Volume 1.