on 3 May 2018
Have been purchasing this brand of protein for a few months, noticed that the last couple of purchases had changed. More crystalized, with a weird 'old socks' smell. By fluke I noticed this brand (same flavor) had an offer direct via their UK webs site. I've now received that purchase and the comparison between the purchase directly from brand and this purchase is very noticeable.

Noticeable in powder quality by just looking at it, by smell and most definitely by taste. Direct from Brand tastes so much better. I have no affiliation with the Brand, and Amazon can check my purchase history to confirm that I've been purchasing this item one at a item regularly over the last couple of years. I will now be purchasing this specific item direct from the brand, even if it is that little bit more expensive.
review image
on 19 October 2017
Bought this product a couple of days ago as a replacement for my usual ON diet whey. After trying it first with water then with milk it tasted disgusting on both counts and with water left a fizzy taste on my tongue. The only way I can describe it is it’s like leaving your shaker for a week un washed and the smell of the stale protein. It is not the shaker as I have tried multiple shakers and even a brand new shaker/milk
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 11 July 2016
Brought this first over a year ago and never looked back since. Three a day really helps when going to the gym 5-6 times a week with heavy lifting. Would recommend to anyone who's looking at ON or any other highly priced protein supplements. Really good value for money.
on 5 September 2017
Have found this product does what it says on the packet.

We have combined it with Shred-X which has given both myself and partner some good results.

We will buy this product again but not the Vanilla flavour as we both found tasted horrible, but, the other flavours are awesome. We have tried other makes but this ones taste and texture suits our platette.
on 15 February 2015
I use this as my daily morning protein shake. It tastes great, especially with a spoonful of coffee when it's a training day! It has a minimal amount of sugar content, and a great deal of protein for your buck! A really good product
on 29 January 2018
Larger size than expected but just added more motivation to gym regularly
on 16 August 2015
can only stomach with milk not water but have been using after evening workout - keeps me full and has helped me to lose weight.
on 18 March 2016
Easy to mix, tastes great, low in carbs. Does everything you need.
I have tried it with both milk and water (separately) and both mix and taste great.
Love it
on 21 February 2018
Tastes good, mixes well. Cant really fault, and is a good price too.
on 19 August 2015
On my second tub of this stuff and it is a great product along side your training.

First tub I ordered was strawberry and tastes pretty good but after reading some reviews I saw that people were rating chocolate as the best flavour so I thought I'd try it this time.....it isn't!

If I was putting a star rating for flavour alone this wouldn't be getting any!