on 23 June 2011
This is the 1st time i have tried ZMA tablets so didnt really know what to expect. I do have more energy and also sleep a lot better but the only problem i found was that the tablets are " HUGE" so swallowing them can be a bit tricky
on 17 December 2013
Good for sleep not too sure about testo boost, i have been dreaming every night too early to notice any body change, try CLA in the morning too.
on 27 February 2017
Feeling better after taking ZMA at night, however crazy dreams at night!
on 21 March 2015
Weird dreams but good gains...
on 10 June 2013
Great product, works well with other nutrition, I would recommend this and have suggested to others to purchase. great stuff.
on 23 May 2016
I have used various brands of ZMA capsules over the past few years and find the SCI-MX to be one of my favourites. The fact that these capsules give me deeper sleep with more vivid dreams reassures me that they are having a positive effect! I love the fact that these also contain SCI-MX's unique VIT-MX-T blend (providing 225% RDA Vit C, 150% RDA pantothenic acid and 150% iodine). Whether these capsules have any positive effect on testosterone levels is difficult to prove but I do seem to feel more willing to 'seize the day' whilst taking them. I am also convinced that they help me to recover from vigorous exercise and cut down recovery times. The only potential downside to these capsules is their physical size. This is not something that bothers me but some people may find they are difficult to swallow.
on 28 July 2015
It didn't work for me
on 15 March 2016
i DONT really right reviews but- I love this stuff. After about 12 days you ll notice.
1.Increase in libido
2.Good sleep
3.Better energy
4. Increase in your "fertility" numbers-this is not bs-i have actually tested thios with a before and after -i suffer from low sperm count, and although it is still not fixed, the motility and number of my little soldiers has gone up -its amazing...plus the amount that comes out of the pipe is phenomenal!
5. Haven't noticed anything in the gains department
BUY THIS!
on 12 January 2012
I've had good experiences with Sci-MX supplements before, so I thought I'd go for them with my ZMA as well. Like other reviewers have pointed out - the tablet is big. Bigger than a fish oil tablet, so if you have a hard time swallowing pills, this might not be for you.

Besides this characteristic, I cannot fault the product itself. Good stuff, good for you.
on 27 September 2015