on 7 January 2014
Ive been using OMNI MX for about 6 weeks now, obviously you do have to put the effort in at the gym but the gains Ive achieved with this product have been far better than any other whey protein supplement Ive tried.
Ive felt able to push myself harder for longer and the muscle soreness doesnt last more than a day if I suffer at all.
Better still its a great price here on Amazon.
on 18 October 2015
Iv tried most protein products on the market for making maximum gains and i have to say iv found this one to be the best, with the calorie intake, zma,creatine and bcaas all in this powder it makes it better than most, taste is good too!

Finally, if you want to clear a room, or provoke some ghastly reactions, this stuff is also number one for that, i throughly enjoy sitting surrounded by the horrific stench that my ass produces whilst digesting this stuff,, it gives me some kind of sick perverted pleasure. I guess one negative would be i actually sharted the other day in the gym changing rooms..
on 12 February 2016
This is the only protein powder my other half will have now. He's fussy with taste and texture, and this seems to be fine. He struggles to keep weight on, and despite eating loads too, he has 2-3 of these a day and he's happy with the results. He won't change now. We also have other sci-mx products - like the cookies and bars, and the taste and quality is great.
on 28 October 2013
I cant say this will work for everyone as I've tried brand name shakes, unknown shakes, prescription shakes so on and so forth however this works brilliant with me. I use this as it says on the label. The first week was hard (alot of wind and toilet breaks) because of all that extra intake including eating the same as before (hard but can be done) - First month and i've gained 7/8 pounds - my strength has increased - stamina has increased. I have had no spots or rashes due to intake in creatine but this may be a concern for some people. I havent had any bloated around my stomach since the first week after my body was used to this. Anyone with a less metabolic rate id consider abit of cardio and abs everyday just to keep it trim.

I really hope this can help people as i'm amazed its helped me. Remember after 1 month or 2 months hae a 3 week rest as creatina and protein intake is high and can start to show wear and tare on liver etc.
on 20 November 2013
Great taste and easy to drink...
Tried a few shakes and this one is up with the best..
Worth the money...
on 8 June 2016
This has been my go to Mass gainer because of the price and also the nutritional content. Definitely a great mass gainer, I use it as a post workout shake to get much needed carbs and proteins in. The Creatine is good too, I do not take extra creatine so it gives me a decent dose. Would recommend 100% for anyone looking to add mass (taking it twice daily along with three + meals) or just maintaining like myself. At the Original RRP though I would not even look it.
on 27 March 2016
Can't be use as food supplement unless u work out though!!!! Otherwise, in my case could feel some side effect on my lower back muscle as if it was a muscle strain when in fact it wasn't!!!!! The effect on my back subsided whenever I was using it as just a post workout drink only!!!!
on 3 March 2015
I only buy my protien powder from Sci-Mx becuase they sell the Sh**t
Omni-Mx hardcore for bulking and
omni-Mx GRS 9 Hour protien for cutting

Just buy this already
if you wanna make all kinda gains
all kindss....
on 11 May 2016
A terrific all-in-one solution at a reasonable price. Contains many ingredients that a serious gym user would need/appreciate at a fraction of the cost buying them separately would. A word of warning though. It is most certainly a mass gainer and not necessarily in places you'd want (waist and face) as it does pack in a lot of cals and carbs if you are consuming the amounts is a lot. There are leaner, higher protein products available. Sure, there are better, higher protein content products available but they tend to be more expensive and difficult on a budget. This 4.35Kg tub lasted about 4 weeks @ 300g ( 2 x 150g) servings a day. Mixes well enough in a hand shaker if you shake hard and long enough. If you want to pack on size, this could be for you but muscle gained will not be lean/defined. I've switched to an alternative manufacturers product as we head into the summer months but will reconsider OmniMX again over the winter months.
on 29 February 2016
I've tried so many different protein powders over the years. If your looking for an all in one it can't be beaten. I originally ordered 2x 2.5kg tubs got through them and was so impressed with the gains I made I then ordered 3 x4.5kg tubs. In 10 weeks I've gained between 12-15Ibs and haven't lost the abs. I have a fast metabolism and very active job this has helped me with calorie intake massively.