Customer reviews

Flavour: Banoffee|Size: 4.35 kg|Change
Price:£48.96+ Free shipping

on 7 January 2014
Ive been using OMNI MX for about 6 weeks now, obviously you do have to put the effort in at the gym but the gains Ive achieved with this product have been far better than any other whey protein supplement Ive tried.
Ive felt able to push myself harder for longer and the muscle soreness doesnt last more than a day if I suffer at all.
Better still its a great price here on Amazon.
on 12 February 2016
This is the only protein powder my other half will have now. He's fussy with taste and texture, and this seems to be fine. He struggles to keep weight on, and despite eating loads too, he has 2-3 of these a day and he's happy with the results. He won't change now. We also have other sci-mx products - like the cookies and bars, and the taste and quality is great.
on 25 October 2016
GREAT TASSTES GOOD WORKS WELL DOES GIVE YOU A GENTLE BOOST AND I'VE NOTICED A DIFFERENCE ALREADY WOULD BUY IT AGAIN.
on 1 May 2017
I know this is slightly more expensive than other similar products on here but its worth it. It tastes good (strawberry) certainly reduces muscle fatigue so you can go for longer and as a slim man has helped me keep weight on. A real positive is you mix with water, which I think speaks well of the quality. Highly recommended.
on 8 June 2016
Great flavour! I (and others!) have noticed that I'm gaining muscle. Something I simply couldn't do without the drink mix
on 27 September 2016
Not a bad mass gainer ..way better then some others ..but it did seem to give me a slight bloated feeling after downing a shake so it became a better option to split the servings in two .
on 24 July 2016
Top stuff
on 29 February 2016
I've tried so many different protein powders over the years. If your looking for an all in one it can't be beaten. I originally ordered 2x 2.5kg tubs got through them and was so impressed with the gains I made I then ordered 3 x4.5kg tubs. In 10 weeks I've gained between 12-15Ibs and haven't lost the abs. I have a fast metabolism and very active job this has helped me with calorie intake massively.
on 2 February 2016
Fantastic. Super quick delivery, the tub is massive and the price is shocking. Kickboxing partner is really really happy. Thanks :)
on 26 September 2016
Ordered a Friday evening and I was pleasantly surprised to see this delivered on Saturday! Excellent product and and as a Prime customer the quick delivery was awsome!