on 2 October 2015
This is the best way I have found to make up this shake. I use 550ml skimmed milk for 1 1/2 scoops. The exact measurements don't matter. What does is how you make it up. This shake is prone to clumping if all you do is shake some liquid and the powder together and then drink after resting. So what I do is put the milk in a shaker first, powder on top, this just helps it stop sticking to the bottom of the shaker. Then shake for 30sec and put it in the fridge, then leave it for a few hours. you can do it the night before or in the mornings for the afternoon, whatever fits your schedule best. Once you go back to it after it has been left to mix in the fridge and give it a big shake it should be thicker and have no bits of unmixed powder in it. I sometimes give it a shake throughout the day several times and it only improves the thickness. If you make this shake this was then it will actually taste half decent. Less so if you use skimmed milk or water because they lack the fat of the skimmed milk and fat makes all food taste nicer. If you want it with fat-free liquids then that is up to you, I did it for a month and it smelt and tasted a little bit like sour milk. One way it is drinkable but not great, the other way it is actually a pretty enjoyable drink.
on 6 July 2014
I love the strawberry flavour, this product has really helped me to keep on track of my healthy eating plan, my only criticism is that I couldn't find the scoop which was berried down the bottom of the powder, maybe you could fix it to the lid for easy access, I would recommend it to my friends x
on 28 July 2016
As whey makes me bloated and windy I needed an easier to digest protein. SCI-MX Nutrition Diet Pro Protein does the job very well, no more stomach issues for me. It tastes much better than most other protein shakes IMO as it tastes more like a fruit smoothie and less like chemical sweetener. It keeps me full and not wanting to snack for a couple of hours. Also as its non dairy I get less "brain fog" after consuming. Its sometimes a bit resistant to mixing so you might want to incorporate battling with your shaker into your workout.
on 22 October 2013
Disappointed, this product was listed as the new diet pro protein shake, what came was the old diet shake. I didnt complain because I thought it was the same with different packaging but on closer scrutiny its inferior so be warned.
on 1 June 2016
I used the original Sci-Mx Diet Protein Shake.
As I got more fitter I changed to the Enhanced Sci-Mx Diet Protein Shake I Look & Feel Amazing.
But you must combined with regular exercise & a healthy diet.
review image
on 3 June 2016
While I only give it a 3/5 due to the flavour. I kind of just expected more of a rich flavour from sci-mx. I use a couple of their products such has the hardcore preworkout and the shred capsules and both are amazing. The preworkout has a really Strong taste of orange so I guess I expected the protein to be the same with a strong taste. While it is pretty amazing with milk, with water it really does just taste like water and chocolate with a slight hint of almonds,which is a strange experience. I have used my tube up and to be honest if needed be I would be happy to buy another if the price stayed the same.
on 3 April 2015
Amazon good delivery but the taste is auful. This is my first protein powder purchase and if all of them taste this bad i may as well stay fat and weak...
on 24 November 2014
Always arrives promptly, I mix it with fruit in a blender for a delicious morning smoothie. Perfect does exactly what it says.
on 28 August 2015
I mix it with Milk. If you shakes it it tastes horrible but if you mix in blender it tastes great.
on 22 August 2015
Highly recommend this one. Great taste, fills you up and low in calories.

See one answered question