Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I SAY NOTHING (3): My Family and Other Puzzles Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 160 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Top Customer Reviews
This book is more a series of reflections, too short to be called essays, which he links with crossword clues (and solutions) that particularly appeal to him. While this is entertaining in small doses, and certainly a book to be dipped into rather than read in long sessions, it doesn't work nearly as well. I imagine if you are a real cryptic crossword addict then you might enjoy the mental challenge of these short 'pensées', but it lacks the cohesiveness and flow of his previous book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humour > Essays
- Books > Humour > Jokes & Riddles
- Books > Humour > Political
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Indoor Games
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Puzzles & Quizzes > Crosswords
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour > Essays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour > Jokes & Riddles
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour > Political
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour > Puzzles & Games > Crosswords