SAVFY® 9 PCS Whisky Chilling Rocks Ice Stones Drinks Cooler Cubes Whiskey Scotch on the Rocks Granite with a Muslin Pouch
|Sale:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£15.00 (71%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Christmas Gift, New great and innovative way to keep your whiskey or fine beverage of choice cool without watering it down
- The solid stays cold, ensuring a smooth and leisurely drinking experience
- Simply place them in the freezer about 2-4 hours, Ready to use in hours
- Unlike regular ice cubes, whiskey stones do not melt and dilute your drink; Well Preserve the Taste your favorite drink
- The approximate size of each stone is 2cm³. Best to use 3 Rocks per drink. Perfect as a gift or for your next Cocktail Party
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
SAVFY® Whisky Stones Set (9 pcs) (Gray)
1. Whiskey Chilling Stones are the new great and innovative way to keep your whiskey or fine beverage of choice cool without watering it down.
2. These stones are the perfect ice substitute.
3. Simply place them in the freezer and wait, in just hours they are ready to use. Unlike regular ice cubes, whiskey stones do not melt and dilute your drink.
4. Freeze about 2-4 hours before use
5. They won't affect the flavor of any drink
6. The solid granite stays cold, ensuring a smooth and leisurely drinking experience.
7. 60ml-90ml drinks put 3pcs Whisky Stones
8. Perfect as a Gift or for your next Cocktail Party!
9. Size: 2cm x 2cm x 2cm (2cm³); Weight: 200g
10. Each set of Sipping Stones comes with nine finely crafted cubes made from soapstone, a safe alternative to ice.
Rinse before first usage then place in your freezer until the stones are as cold as desired. When ready, add two or three stones to your glass. Fill the glass with enough liquid to cover the stones. Let the drink sit for a few minutes to allow the stones to chill your drink. After use, simply rinse and allow the stones to dry before returning them to your freezer. Never chew or attempt to eat.
Known for its ability to maintain a temperature for long periods of time, natural soapstone is listed as Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Soapstone is made up of talc which will not react to water, alcohol and or other drinks. If used with care, soapstone will not scratch your glasses.
- 1 x Whisky Stones Set (9 pcs) (Gray)
- 1 x Muslin Pouch Bag
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Only two flaws really, and both related to user error. The first - don't refreeze while still wet, that didn't work out so well for me, funnily enough. The second, don't drop them into fancy crystal tumblers, use a pair of small tongs, otherwise you'll break a glass and get moaned at. Take it from me.
Worth buying if you like your drinks cool. Especially good for drinks where the watering down from ice cubes affect the flavour - namely alcohol, but also some smoothies and the like.
Product arrived and looked fine, pretty much as I had expected. I put them in the freezer, and they stayed there undisturbed until the next day. When I took them out, they were cod to the touch. Excellent I think, and decide to test them in a small glass of water. But they make no impact on the temperature of this room temperature water. So I assume, well it's probably because of the larger liquid volume
However, it turns out that assumption was wrong. Tonight I attempted to use it to help chill a small whisky, and once again it made no impact on the drink's temperature. Extremely disappointed, not sure why these stones seem incapable of doing their job but I certainly won't ever be buying these particular stones again.
Buy the rocks if you:
--- like your drinks warm: all 9 rocks will have an effect of around half an ice cube
--- like your prime spirits with a heavy taste of mud / rock: the taste is just awful
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These things are a complete and utter waste of time. I tested and equal volume of whiskey in identical glasses using 4 soapstone whiskey stones (been in the freezer for weeks) vs 2... Read morePublished 2 days ago by RetroBob
Product as described but stones get stained if used with other drinks.Published 22 days ago by Kamila
Great present for a whisky drinker that doesn't want to dilute the good stuff.
Gave as a present, loved them as they'd never seen them before.
They work for a while, but if you babysit your tipple, you'll need 4-5. Good idea and not bad for the price.Published 1 month ago by Marky Mark
Great for the money. Doesn't get your drink quite as cold as ice does, but then it also doesn't dilute it either (guess that's good or bad!).Published 1 month ago by Graham