- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (24 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492860263
- ISBN-13: 978-1492860266
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,142,284 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
SAS Diaries: How to Pass Selection Paperback – 24 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mark joined the British Army in the early 1990‘s. This started a relationship with the Army that continued for over 21 years. From solider to officer. His last role with the Army was that of a training officer, responsible for the training and developing of hundreds of cadets, adults and officers alike. As part of this he worked as assistant directing staff at Frimley Park CTC, the British Army’s Training Centre of Excellence where all ranks up to and including Colonels receive training and development as required. He worked with the British military in war zones such as Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia and Sierra Leone. He spent time with the special forces during his career and this manual is a guide to help you succeed in your journey through selection.