Customer reviews

on 13 June 2015
Great polish, Gives a deep shine that comes on fast with a few layers. Doesn't seem to crack like others.. If you are looking for a high shine and put a lot of work into your shoes (in the military for example) I recommend this... I admit the price is high but if you want quality then this is the stuff for you...

My technique:
Cotton wool pad, fold to point.
Soak the end and squeeze lightly.
put polish on the end of damp pointed cotton wool pad
apply to shoe surface so its matte all over (applying in small circles)
apply until surface turns non-matte/shiny(er)
repeat, changing cotton wool pad occasionally repeating the process above each time you do.

(In the military and this is the most favoured technique)
on 6 October 2014
Very good stuff. It has a high wax content and is very easy to work with a cloth. Consequently it is easier to work into the shoe, and, you only need a very small amount. It works up a shine quickly. I like an Italian-style high shine on my black shoes and this polish does that very well.
on 13 April 2017
I've never been a real fan of polishing shoes, but this product has changed my mind. It's so good, I now actually enjoy polishing my shoes.
on 17 April 2016
Excellent product. Always used parade gloss by Kiwi, but this is better. Does require a little effort to bring best results, but worth it.
on 15 July 2017
Probably the best shoe polish I've used.
on 16 May 2017
very good
on 9 February 2016
Fantastic polish, very pleased. Would've given it 5 stars but the tin was heavily bashed on arrival
on 26 August 2014
I use a combination of polishes. KIWI, KIWI Parade Gloss but have recently discovered Saphir. Sometimes I have difficulty in finishing the "bulling" technique with KIWI Parade Gloss. Sometimes it appears that the cotton wool ball is leaving marks. Finishing with Saphir seems to resolve this issue and appears to give more of a lustre. A lot more expensive though.
on 28 April 2015
Beautiful shoe polish. Much better than kiwi. I use this, together with the saphir shoe creme on my black leather shoes.
on 4 September 2016
The best shoe polish you can buy.

See one answered question