SANDALWOOD - Premium Essential Oil - Therapeutic Grade for Aromatherapy, Massage, Diffusers. COMES WITH STURDY CARRY CASE When Any 4 x 10ml Bottles Are Purchased
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SANDALWOOD - A musky sweet smelling incense used in aromatherapy, during rituals, prayer or meditation for its calming effects and ability to enhance mental awareness / clarity. Contains antioxidants beneficial to skin repair and anti-aging. (Santalum Album Blend.)
- PREMIUM QUALITY 100% ESSENTIAL OILS - Our therapeutic grade oils are pure and natural. Oil that is sourced from A Grade plants and extracted using the most up to date manufacturing processes of steam distillation or suppression; no additives or solvents just 100% pure goodness.
- CHOOSE WHICH OILS YOU PREFER - Not everyone wants to buy essential oils as a multipack option. We offer 12 x single 10ml bottles of the most popular essential oil to give you the choice when ordering. Buy as few or as many as you want to.
- AROMATHERAPY, DIFFUSERS, MASSAGE - Essential oils are one of natures finest natural remedies for wellness and relaxation. They can be used topically for massage (when mixed with a carrier oil 1:15 recommended), are perfect for diffusers or vaporizers (becoming more and more popular) or simply add a few drops to a relaxing bath or Spa. Let the aromas flood out Ð peace and tranquility.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We are sure that you will love our essential oils collection but if for whatever reason you are not satisfied we offer a no questions asked money back guarantee. Total peace of mind.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Did you know that Eden's Semilla Essential Oils collection contains 12 of the most popular plant extracts used by aromatherapy professionals? Are these the things you want from you essential oils collection:
➭ Potent healing qualities that help to rejuvenate and cleanse.
➭ Intense aromas for rest and relaxation
➭ Pure and natural goodness for total peace of mind
If so then Eden's Semilla Essential Oils collection is perfect for you. Plant extracts that provide your body and mind with the best that nature has to offer. Here are just some of the benefits:
➭ Lavender (Diffused / Drops) - Helps to reduce stress and tension
➭ Cinnamon (Diffused) - An antibacterial air cleanser
➭ Bergamot (Diffusion) - As an insect repellant
➭ Pine - (Diffusion / Drop) Natural deodorizer for air and textiles
➭ Sandalwood (Drops) - For festive ceremonial occasions
➭ Sweet Orange (Diffused) - A natural sweet air freshener for the home
➭ Peppermint (Topical) - For soothing aches and pains
➭ Eucalyptus (Diffusion) - To aid respiration and calm coughs and colds
➭ Tea Tree (Diffused) - Helps cleanse air from mold and pathogens
➭ Frankincense (Topical) - General skin care and premature aging
➭ Rosemary (Mixed) - All round use commonly mixed with other oils
➭ Lemon Grass (Topical) - Antibacterial and skin healing properties
100% no questions asked money back guarantee - let the results speak for themselves - you won't be disappointed. Click ADD TO CART now.
PROMOTIONS NOW ON FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Showing 1-8 of 106 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Those of you who use oil's on a regular basis, know how important it is to find a supplier who's oils are good!
I recommend Eden's Semilla for great quality oils, along with great customer service too!
I gifted thefrankincense to my friend who has recently had a baby and it helped her so much with healing and relaxation.
The rosemary is amazing to and I've used it to help with hair loss. My hair is growing back in places it hasn't done in months. I'm so happy with it!
Fantastic and excellent value!
The quality is lovely and the bottle is very old school Alchemist feel. Whether buying for yourself or as a gift it's bound to please.
The house smells amazing and our guests always compliment the smell, and of course, that's all down to my Eden Oils set.
I would highly recommend these oils. I have a full review of my oils on my blog [...].
Love them too much!!!!