on 28 September 2014
This is way superior to any of the plastic film type of screen protector I've had in the past on smart phones. The surface is smooth and slippery, just like the phone screen underneath. The image and colours are not dimmed or blurred in any way, unlike most plastic film ones.

It's as sensitive as the naked screen too. It didn't appear to be as difficult to fit as the film ones either. My son-in-law always does them for me but he said it was much easier and had useful tips on removing dust particles from the screen before fitting. It's supplied with a good quality cleaning cloth too.

At £6.99 it's a no brainer. I don't know whether it will last the lifetime of the phone but it's a fair bet it'll outlast the plastic ones by some considerable margin. No hesitation about 5 stars.
on 31 December 2015
Very good screen protector.

The screen protector is very easy to install. Clean the screen with a microfibre cloth and preferably isopropyl alcohol (Or use the alcohol pads provided) and line up the screen protector on the screen. Then apply pressure all over and push out any bubbles. I have not got 1 bubble or 1 piece of trapped dust. Really pleased with this outcome.

Update:

Dropped my phone and completely smashed the protector. Not a mark on the phone. Was easy to peel off as it came off in one piece. I purchased another to replace it. For £2.50 it is well worth it as I now do not have to spend several hundred pounds on a new screen.
on 24 August 2014
The glass screen protector is really good covers the majority of the screen except some of the sensors in the phones top right hand corner left of the camera. But i dont know if it would have made an effect or something if it even did cover the sensors I'm not really sure but it would have been better if it did. A small issue may be that when applied the screen before application gave minimal glare but when this is applied it gave a lot more glare in the sun light or places that are well lit. This i didn't like about it at all.
Hope this helped. But for the price and coverage and protection i guess thats one gripe i can deal with.
on 29 February 2016
These screen protectors arrived well packaged and promptly. Each protector comes individually wrapped with a little cleaning cloth, and is a perfect fit for the Samsung Galaxy S5 screen. I've purchased quite a lot of screen protectors in the past, for different devices, and would say that whilst these are not the easiest to apply they certainly aren't the hardest either. My husband put the first one on for me as he claims to have "the knack" but it had a lot of air bubbles so I decided to have a go myself (luckily there are plenty in a pack). My attempt was slightly better but certainly not perfect, and I decided to leave the protector on anyway. I feel that it will do a good job of protecting the screen of my phone as it seems strong and durable. I would buy again when needed.
on 4 December 2014
Excellent, each screen protector comes with a small cloth to clean screen before applying screen cover, unlike others which only provide 1 little cloth and hope you don't lose it.

Came very quickly and the cover don't change the look or feel of the phone, looking at my phone now you really cant tell a cover is on there (But its worth it to prevent your phone from scratches.
on 20 July 2014
Was put to the test accidentally against open nail clippers and my phone fell face down onto the sharp corners of the clippers from a height. The screen protector had merely two cracks going through. Once I peeled it off my phone, I was pleased to see absolutely no damage to my screen. I wasn't happy with having a cracked screen protector so I ordered exactly the same immediately. Brilliant job!! If it wasn't for this protector, I would have been screwed!
on 24 May 2016
Excellent product for the price, I got the Matte protector and it does it's job in the sun, I recently went on holiday and was the only personnel who could always clearly see my phone in direct sunlight (I used it for reading Kindle app in the sun).
My only hesitation (and why not 5 stars) is that the anti reflective coating does mean that the image on the screen is not crystal clear as without it, but I guess that might be the case with all matter protectors.

Based on being £2 including delivery for a pack of 6 I can't really complain as I can save the Matt protector for when I go on holiday (for this price I also got the clear ones in case these were no good, but have not yet had reason to use them!)!
on 17 January 2015
Nice matte finish, don't notice the screen protector is there except for the feel. Doesn't diminish touch.
Cleaning cloth left bits of fluff on the screen, so used a microfiber cloth instead. Went on easily enough, only got a tiny bubble at the side of the screen (caused by a speck of dust, but I can live with it ). Still got 5 protectors left, for a later date if needed, so definitely value for the money.
Would buy again
on 4 January 2015
This is a fantastic product and great value for money. It was easy to fit (not a single bubble on the screen - that never happens!), it feels smooth to touch and in case they get damaged (keys in my pocket) I have many more in the pack. I was a little sceptical of the price but I have paid far more money for worse quality. 5 stars from me. Thank you.
on 21 February 2015
The first protector screen application was air-bubble free! Very pleased with it and it looks better than I thought the matte finish would!

It took a couple of hours to get used to the matte look and feel of the screen protector, but it does stop screen glare and makes reading the screen under brighter surrounding lights a much less painful experience!