on 2 October 2015
These are fantastic! I purchased these approx 12 months ago & I have only used 2 of them! They really are great quality & I wouldn't hesitate to purchase them again ... should I ever need to. But at this rate, I think the tablet will be long gone before I've finished using these screen protectors. Trust me ... they are a bargain when you consider how long they last & I use my tablet a lot, daily.
on 14 April 2017
Great product just as described
on 22 April 2015
Quality. A tip .......... fit when running a bath or shower, the warm air will make all the dust drop to the floor & fitting is spec free.
on 17 April 2015
Good quality screen protector and easy to apply so would recommend
on 26 July 2015
Rubbish. Cheap quality. Kept getting bubbles even though I did everything to avoid them.
on 21 May 2015
Does the job well - abit fidly to align on the screen but once done. Fantastic.
on 17 December 2014
Very pleased
on 15 September 2015
Great Product, Quick Delivery. Thank you.
on 20 May 2015
Good buy anf does the job 10/10
on 3 April 2015
As the title says this is the second time I've purchased this brand (I caught the existing screen with my key and messed up applying my spare).
I've used screen protectors for several phones for several years and have experienced both good and bad ones.
These are up there with the best ones because:
A: They are smooth and not gritty so the finger slides naturally.
B: No rainbow effect
C: Durable
D: Very transparent, once on you hardly know its there

I've knocked off a star as the 3 cleaning cloths provided are not the best with lint breaking off, I would prefer to have one decent quality cloth.
Also there are no lint removal stickers which I've recieved with other products (iSmooth), though you can just use tape I found the stickers very useful.

The layers are clearly labeled and there is a proved link with instructions on the application process.

Like any screen protector there is an amount of skill required in applying these sucessfully, and don'f find it fair when people rate an item poorly due to difficulty doing so.

Before even attempting to use these, watch and watch again the wealth of youtube videos showing step by step how to 1st position and apply the screen, 2nd remove the air bubbles and 3rd remove the unavoidable lint (the art is in reducing the amoung of lint you will end up removing...there will always be some, thats life unless you live in a lab!).

Typically it takes me about 20-30 minutes to apply but thats me, its about the prep, working area/conditions and patience.