Size: 8.5 UK|Colour: Green|Change
Price:£58.95 - £184.33

on 3 February 2015
I have a couple of pairs of Salomon trainers and I seemed to struggle with the sizing a bit. One pair I ordered in an 8, but were a little too tight. Because of this I ordered an 8.5 in the XDA as replacements when the time came, but these are a bigger fit.

These Speedcross 3's are also 8.5 and are snug; a slimmer fit which is just right for me. They are great in the boggy stuff, or grass and snow. They're lightweight and pretty quick to dry out too, but if these are your first pair of Salomon shoes, I would recommend trying them on for size in a shop first if you have the chance, as each style and type of shoe seems to have a slightly different fit.

When these wear out, they'll certainly be on my short list for off-road running shoes if the price remains reasonable.
on 10 October 2013
Amazing pair of shoes supper comfy and sterdy. Not took happy with the grips as they seem to wear out really fast but i have been using them half the time to run on roads and stuff so partly my fault.
on 28 October 2014
After my first run in old running trainers, I needed more grip for the slippery trail, and obstacles to climb over.

These provided perfect. Not a single slip in 12 miles (when others did), protected my ankles from some rock/stones and possible twisting.

Other than grip, the other big must for me was dealing with Water as I'd be wading through rivers etc. I was recommended non-waterproof trainers so that the water would drain out (which it did). I was submerged many a time and couldn't have been more comfortable while running.

Summary, if you're doing a run which needs grip & comfort, I'd highly recommend.
on 4 July 2013
Bought these Salamon Speedcross Trail Running shoes for my uncle who is constantly out walking in all weather and he loves them. He says they are like wearing slippers
on 30 March 2015
I've had these trails trainers before ..so I know they are going to fit..but just not in this colour
am always pleased with them .
There very comfortable. .but not to be really used on roads as can wear out .I'd definitely buy them as I can trust them.
Bring on the RAT RACE 2015 FULL MUCKER.
on 3 April 2014
Great looking trainers, got the recommended half a size bigger. Lightweight but still well cushioned, at home on the road just as much as it is off it. My first pair of Solomon's after years of buying top of the range Asics, Reebok etc. Highly recommended.
on 24 May 2014
Bought this for off road running pus day to day us, These are very comfy light easy to slip on plus no laces to tie which is bonus cant fault this product excellent value great write up on other sites also.
on 8 September 2014
Excellent training shoe, they fit like a glove and so light.I completed Tough Mudder in them and they were so good at gripping the mud slides,they made it a doddle.Would certainly recommend these to any serious endurance participants.
on 5 November 2014
Now on my 4rd pair, the sole ware out quite quick so stay off the tarmac.....
on 27 January 2015
Initially I was very impressed, so much so that we bought a pair for my wife. For some time both pairs were the business being used for off-road running and a lot on the fell. Very comfortable and good grip. However, the soles show little evidence of wear, but the uppers in both pairs and in the same places have worn through on the fabric bit near the toes. You can see your sox through the holes! Seriously disappointed as we thought wed found the perfect shoe. Looks like back to Inov 8, but they wear on the inside!!!! Been running for 60 years and have rarely found a shoe that gives real value for money.