Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£7.99+ £4.05 shipping

on 1 February 2017
I purchased three of these as gifts for family members who all were very pleased with them. They came sealed in a plastic bag and then in the box itself. I'm not too impressed that the engraving wasn't very clear and you have to look really closely to even tell they have writing on them but nevertheless the recipients loved them so I can't complain. I must say the service was great too as I have a large family so needed many extra charms on these and the service was great, I had quick replies and they were very helpful. Thank you.
on 22 May 2016
I bought this for my mum for mothers day, a girl and a boy with my kids (Her grandkids) names on. The boys name was smaller than the girls but there is less space for the boys name. I recommend no more that 4 letters.
on 10 October 2014
I saw this design on mercimaman.com website but they charge an absolute fortune for basically the same thing (£50+) so I was desperate to find something similar without the hefty price tag. This product doesn't disappoint and it is so cute, the writing is excellent. I can't wait to give it as a Christmas present.
on 19 November 2016
This is the second one that I have purchased, the charms are so cute and although the engraving on them are quite small and faint it doesn't matter as it's about having something personal to you. The customer service is very good, I asked for 7 charms to be included on mine which was more then the price stated so a very kind lady called me and explained and sorted it for me very promptly (it arrived in the post the next day!). This is a lovely gift for anyone, I highly recommend
on 20 June 2016
After four and a half months the "silver coating," if it is indeed a silver coating, had worn off. The keyring was on a set of keys that is not excessively handled. When this was brought to the attention of the vendor their response was, "Silver plated items get discolour (sic) with time due to the contact with air and light. It also depends if you have put it in contact with another material that speeds up the discolouration." In other words, their phrase of discoloured represents our observation of "worn off."
In sum, this cheap product equals cheap quality and disinterested customer service. In our experience the coating lasts four and a half months before being worn off. Be prepared...
on 22 September 2016
Bought this for the mother of my god-daughter as she wanted a keyring with her name engraved on it so I had her son and my god-daughter's names engraved as well. The keyring arrived promptly and was attractively boxed.
on 4 April 2015
Overall good for the price paid. I requested a 4 letter boys name and a 6 letter girls name to be engraved. The girls name was engraved much smaller than the boys name and is quite difficult to read. It surprised me as it's only two letters difference! But for a few £ can't really complain. It makes a nice gift.
on 6 September 2014
I never bother with feedback BUT... This gift is absolutely worth a review! Great service, speedy delivery, value for money, helpful customer service, beautiful gift - extremely happy with this item - thank you!! Highly recommended & I will be returning! :0)
on 28 March 2014
absolutely loved this keyring, I had to buy 2 because it was a prezzie for mothers day and my mum had 4 children, I had all our names engraved on it, as you can guess my mum cried (remembering the son she lost) , the keyring is well made and a lot chunkier than I thought which was a great suprise
on 23 November 2016
Very Very Beautiful and meaningful gift.