- Looking to stay updated on Amazon's Trade & Professional selection? Sign up to the Trade & Professional Newsletter for the latest offers, updates and more.
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Ryobi LTS180M ONE+ Tile Saw, 18 V (Body Only)
|Price:||£62.95 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£27.04 (30%)|
- Tile saw with a diamond blade
- Powerful 18 Volt motor
- Cuts through ceramic, granite, marble and masonry
- Easy adjustments
- Spindle lock for easy wheel changes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Ryobi 18V One Plus Tile Saw. This unit is perfect for cutting through tiles (powered by its 18V motor and using its 102mm continuous rim diamond cutting wheel) whether they are ceramic, granite, marble, or even masonry. With its spindle lock for cutting wheel changes the product is also easy to maintain. These factors coupled with the great price make the Ryobi 18V Tile Saw a great addition to your tool collection.
1 x Unit
1 x 102mm (4") diamnond disk
1 x hex key
1 x water bottle
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this in a Black Friday deal with the Hammer Drill/Driver and charger and two batteries for about £50 so it's great value and my review is written with that context.
I've used it so far to cut natural stone / travertine type tiles for both floor and walls and it's been excellent. The tiles I've cut have been about 10mm in depth so not mega thick but it's cut through them so well I'm confident thicker tiles would be ok too. The locking mechanism did need re-tightening after a few cuts but it's only a matter of using the supplied allen key so very simple.
I've used it both with and without the water and as you'd expect it's much less dusty using the water, but it's a little fiddly to turn on and off quickly whilst moving the next tile into place to cut, and if you don't turn the water off, it does come through fairly quickly. An old towel comes in useful.
So far then all good. I would definitely recommend ear defenders - I've used all types of power tools from chainsaws to petrol mowers, blowers and hedge cutters and it's loud ;)