Ryno Tuff Ultralight Sleeping Pad Set - Large, Wide, Tough, Waterproof and Durable Yet Lightweight and Compact, Free Bonus Travel Pillow Included - A Must Have While Camping, Hiking or Backpacking
- ENJOY LIGHTWEIGHT PACKING WITHOUT SACRIFICING ON DURABILITY - The mattress pad and the camping pillow TOGETHER will weigh about a pound and will measure about 4 inches in diameter and 15 inches in height, when rolled up. That is amazing packability.
- DESIGNED WITH REAL PEOPLE IN MIND - When fully blown up the dimensions reach 75 inches long and 24 inches wide. That is larger than most sleeping pads in the market. You can also use the snaps to connect two or more mats together to create a larger sleeping surface.
- REAL INSULATION FOR REAL CONDITIONS - Did you know that the temperature rating of your sleeping bag is calculated with a sleeping pad underneath, so if you are done with cold uncomfortable nights while camping, hiking or backpacking then you need to get this sleeping mat. The unique air-cell insulation can reach over an inch and a half of thickness. Giving you a true R-Value of over 1.3 and a comfortable surface almost like your mattress at home.
- BUILT TO LAST. We used only the best and the strongest materials to ensure long lasting durability and water resistance. The pad is made with 20D Nylon with a TPU Coating which means incredible toughness, (you will not even get to use the repair kit included). The Pillow is constructed with the same strong durable materials.
- PLANT A TREE AND HELP US SAVE THE PLANET! Yes, we are tough on the outside but inside weâ€re just real softies. In addition to providing you with quality products, our mission is to protect the planet we live on, especially its forests. We want to preserve the beauty we enjoy for the next generation. With every purchase at Ryno Tuff we will plant a tree for you through the National Forest Foundation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
How Does It Work?
The Sleeping Pad has a special air-cell design which provides comfort and insulation when blown up.
How to use:
1. Unfurl the sleeping mat and open the top part of the valve.
2. Start blowing into the valve, 15-20 full breaths should be enough to fill the pad.
3. When the pad has reached your desired firmness close the valve.
4. Follow the same instructions for the pillow.
Packing away the sleeping Pad Set
1.Open the lower part of the valve and deflate the pad. 2. Fold the mat in three parts along the length and roll into a cylinder. 3. Place in the included carry bag. 4. Do the same for the pillow.
Unfurled Size: 75 Inches long x 24 Inches Wide x 1.5 -2 inches thick when fully blown up. Pillow 18" x 10.5"
Folded Size : 15" high x 4" wide.
Net Weight: 17 oz..
Materials: 20D Nylon.
1 Ultralight Sleeping Pad. 1 Ultralight Camping Pillow. 1 Repair Kit. 1 Compression Strap. 2 Stuff Sacks (1 for the pillow and 1 for the pad and pillow together).
For When The Tough Get Going!
As adventurous people we need the toughest equipment that can be found, and have been disappointed too often by kit that can't keep up with us. We are constantly pushing ourselves to climb higher and hike further and we need our kit to go the distance with us. If you are struggling to find equipment that can keep up with you on your adventures you need look no further than Ryno Tuff.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am coming from years of using an expansive Thermarest pad for all my camping trips. I have to say that the Ryno Tuff pad is comparable to the really expensive brands for a fraction of the price. Real good value here, A+.