Dr Ruth's Guide to Talking About Herpes Paperback – 27 Sep 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Her energy level is higher than that of a charged particle."
About the Author
Dr. Ruth K. Westheimer is known by most children as "Dr. Ruth Wordheimer" on PBS KIDS' "Between the Lions". Dr. Westheimer is a therapist and an expert on family issues. She's also a devoted grandparent.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Infectious & Contagious Diseases
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Infectious & Contagious Diseases
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders