- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 577 KB
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Publisher: Quercus (1 Dec. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009P1WFEY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 206 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #880 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
This price was set by the publisher.
Ruth's First Christmas Tree: A Dr Ruth Galloway Short Mystery Kindle Edition
Kindle Unlimited: Introducing Best-selling Magazines
Read the latest issues of popular magazines on Kindle. Start your free 30-day trial
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
That doesn’t mean it isn’t worth reading – if you’re a fan of this series, then it’s a nice little warm dip into the lives of the regular characters. The last half the download actually consists of the opening chapters of the (then) next book, Dying Fall. I’ve already read this title, but I did enjoy it, so I would recommend you download this short and try a sample.
It does involve the purchase of a christmas tree for Ruth's daughter Kate from a couple of car park sellers called Leaf and Raindrop (also called Rainbow a little later in the story) who have a strong affinity to nature and for whom 'time has no meaning' (but Leaf points out that they close at 5).
That was a decent joke in my opinion, but there are not many of those.
It's an easy story to read, and with plenty of interesting connections which hint at a very juicy mystery to come.
But the mystery itself is very weak and relatively unexplained.
I really liked the tale and highly recommend it to Elly Griffiths fans. A must have :)
Then blow me 2chapters of another of Elly`s books!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A really enjoyable Ruth Galloway story albeit a very short one. I would recommend every Ruth Galloway story by Elly Griffiths - such a brilliant author!Published 3 months ago by Derek Nash
Ruth's First Christmas Tree is a short story from Elly Griffiths's Ruth Galloway series, and fits in neatly between A Room Full of Bones and Dying Fall. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Louise Marley
This is the first one of Elly Griffiths’s stories that I’ve read and I will certainly be reading more now. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mrs. J
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Short Stories
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Crime Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Mystery > Cozy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors