Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £11.80 delivery
Rustic Olive Wood Chopping / Serving / Cheese Board - 30x15x2cm
- A lovely Artisan rustic chopping board. Handy for cutting cheese, fruit, herbs, vegetables or serving burgers, breads, cheese and desserts.
- Each board is completely unique in shape, grain and colour. Hand made from one piece of olive tree. Olive wood is a very hard wood that will last for years.
- Care guide included. Treat your board occasionally with a little olive oil to keep the boards natural beauty.
- The Rustic Dish guarantees the quality of this product.
- Despatched within 2 working days. Size 30x15x2cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Rustic Olive Wood Chopping, Cheese, Cutting Board - 20cm x 15cm x 2cm
MasterClass Large Rustic Mango Wood Chopping / Serving Board, 23 x 50 cm (9" x 19.5")
Large Olive Wood Chopping Board/Serving Board/Cheese Board/Meat Board with Handle Excellent for Food Preparation and Presentation
Rustic asymmetric EA37L35 olive wood Board, grain / natural, different shapes
Olive Wood Cheese Plate 200mm Chopping Board Cutting Slicing Kitchen Utensil
|Shipping||£3.50||£2.20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Rustic Dish||The Rustic Dish||Amazon.co.uk||Enjoy Dokha||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
We only use wood from very old olive trees that have come to the end of their natural fruiting life and have already been replaced with younger, more productive trees.
Each board has been carved from one piece of olive wood, which is a very beautiful and a very hard wood. Every piece is completely unique with stunning grain patterns and colour.
Hand wash with hot, light soapy water. Treat often with olive, coconut or any other food grade oil. A care guide is included in with your purchase.
Sizes can vary slightly due to the product being crafted by hand.