Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 22 January 2015
Loved this book . Cannot wait for the next one . Short stories but loved the romance and they are some sexy Russians
on 8 October 2014
I enjoyed this story immensely but found that the lack of background info given for the main characters, Jasmine and Misha, meant I had to assume what it might be for myself. A bit more detail would have earned it 5*s.
on 10 August 2014
I love this series. The Characters are in all of the books so you really get to know and like them and meet the new Women in that particular Fedosov man's life. All the storylines are different so you don't get bored. There's no boring scenes where you think "God just bash there heads together"!! I really hope there are more books to come in this Series. I would really like to see Sergei meet the love of his life. I would also like to see what happens between Dasha and the Dr who made her blush. Read this Series and see what you think.
on 15 August 2014
The third book about the fedosov family and it was just as good as the other books really enjoyed it and just like the rest I couldn't put it down just needed to be a bit longer and I would of loved to read more about her meeting her brother but that's just me and it doesn't stop it been a good read.
on 21 April 2015
Another brilliant book from Leslie. Misha was a real alpha male and very swoon worthy. I just hope there is going to be a fourth book in the series about Sergei. I would like to see him get his hea.
on 11 August 2015
Having now read all three books I have to say that they were extremely enjoyable and although they gave small hints of what was about to they held my attention until the end.
on 7 January 2015
Once you have read one of Leslie north's books. You will have to download the series and every book series after that.. Fantastic!!
on 31 August 2015
I found this story pleasant. I thought that there could have been more depth to the story line but nevertheless enjoyable
on 28 February 2015
will read them again stunning books
on 29 January 2015