- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Russian for Beginners: Reading and pronunciation in 10 steps.: With audio material for free download, basic vocabulary and grammar for everyday situations Paperback – 18 Jan 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Spelling, pronunciation and intonation are well explained and supplemented by helpful tips and tricks as well as comparisons with English.
All listening and reading exercises (recorded by native speakers) are read out alternately by a female and a male voice. All practice material is accompanied by a translation into English.
You can also learn useful basic vocabulary while practicing. In the lesson „Everyday Russian“ you learn how to use the words and phrases in order to master the most common everyday situations (first contact and formulas of politeness, asking for directions, numbers etc.).
If you have any need to learn Russian, this is where you start.