- Also check our best rated Microwave reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.99 UK delivery
Russell Hobbs RHM3003B 30L Digital 900W Combination Microwave, Black
|Price:||£130.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- This stylish large capacity 30 litre Russell Hobbs Microwave comes in black housing and features a modern mirrored door finish
- Cooking meals for family and friends or reheating large plates of food becomes simple and easy with 900 watts of microwave
- The true fan assisted oven acts exactly the same as a conventional oven which gives you the option of an extra cooking facility, for large dinner parties and family gatherings
- The combination aspect enables you to combine microwave energy, a grill, and convection heating (fan assisted) so you can heat, roast, crisp and brown. Ideal for cooking lasagnes, pizzas, baked potatoes and cottage pies.
- This microwave has a 31.5cm wide removable glass turntable and a stainless steel interior for easy cleaning. It also has weight and time defrost settings a child safety lock and a simple, functional control panel, including clock and digital timer. It comes complete with a grill rack and baking tray, giving everything you need to use every function of this combination microwave.
- External Dimensions (HxWxD) 33.5cm x 52.0cm x 51.0cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This large 30 capacity litre Russell Hobbs Microwave features a modern and stylish design with a mirrored door finish. It combines microwave cooking with grill power and convection oven enabling you to cook a variety of dishes with just one appliance.
From the manufacturer
Russell Hobbs Family Size Combination Microwave
This 30L capacity microwave features a modern design, whilst combining microwave cooking with grill power and convection oven, enabling you to cook meals for family and friends or reheat large plates of food easy.
Recipes ideal for your microwave
Classic Cottage Pie
600g Maris Piper potatoes
2 tbsp milk
400g beef mince
1 medium onion, grated
2 carrots, grated
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 tbsp tomato puree
1 beef stock cube
1 tsp Worcester sauce
40g cheddar cheese, grated
Seasoning to taste
1. Wash the potatoes, pierce the skin in several places and
microwave on full power for 10 minutes, turning over half way through cooking. Check the potatoes and add up to 5
minutes extra cooking time if required.
2. Add the beef mince, onion, carrots and garlic to a microwave
and oven safe dish. Cover with cling film and microwave on full power for 5 minutes, stirring half way through cooking.
3. Add the tomato puree, stock cube and Worcester sauce to the bowl, stir and cook on full power for a further 4 minutes.
4. Preheat the “Grill + Convection” setting for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cut the potatoes in half, scoop out the middles
and mash with the butter, milk and seasoning.
6. Top the mince with the mashed potato and grated cheese.
Place the dish onto the grill rack and cook for 15-20 minutes
until the cheese is golden and the pie is piping hot.
Goats Cheese & Onion Tarts
1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
3 tbsp of caramelised onion chutney
150g goats cheese
Black pepper to season
Toasted pine nuts to serve
1. Preheat the microwave’s convection function to 200°C.
Refer to the microwave instruction manual for guidance.
2. Cut the pastry into six 7.5cm (3”) squares and place on a small baking tray.
3. Gently score the pastry 1cm in from the edge of each tart.
4. Brush the outer square with the beaten egg.
5. Place one heaped teaspoon of caramelised onion chutney
into the centre of each square, being careful not to overlap the edges.
6. Cut the goats cheese into 1cm thick rounds and place on top of the caramelised onion.
7. Season with black pepper to taste.
8. Place the tray onto the grill rack and bake at 200°C for 20
minutes or until the tarts are pued up and golden brown.
Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts to serve.
2 small ciabatta loaves
300ml jar of tomato pasta sauce
150g grated cheddar cheese
Pizza toppings of your choice,
such as pepperoni and sliced
1. Preheat the grill function for 5 minutes using your microwave instruction manual as a guide.
2. Slice the ciabatta loaves in half to make 4 long slices.
3. Place the ciabatta on a baking tray and on a high grill rack. Lightly toast the bread for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Spread the ciabatta with a layer of tomato sauce and top with
the grated cheddar cheese.
5. Add additional pizza toppings of your choice.
6. Place the pizzas back under the grill for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
Spiced Apple Pie
4 cooking apples
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 cinnamon stick
1 tsp mixed spice
1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
1. Peel and core the apples and chop into 1cm cubes.
2. Place the apple into a microwave and oven safe pie dish and sprinkle with the caster sugar and mixed spice. Add the cloves and cinnamon stick, cover with cling film and microwave on full power for 3 minutes. Stir the apples,
re-cover and cook for a further 2 minutes or until softened.
Once cooked, remove the cloves and cinnamon stick.
3. Preheat the microwave oven to 200C on the convection
4. Cut a circle of pastry to the same size as the pie dish and lay on top of the apples. Brush the pastry with the beaten egg.
5. Place the dish onto the grill rack and bake the pie for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed up and golden.
Fan Oven Functionality
The true fan assisted oven acts exactly the same as a conventional oven which gives you the option of an extra cooking facility, for large dinner parties and family gatherings.
Ideal for Families
The large 30 capacity combined with microwave, grill, and convection oven enables you to cook a variety of dishes with just one appliance, ideal for families.
The choice of auto cook menus makes programming your microwave simple and easy. The combination aspect enables you to combine microwave energy, a grill and convection heating (fan assisted) so you can heat, roast, crisp and brown. Ideal for cooking lasagnes, pizzas, baked potatoes and cottage pies. Check the recipes for ideas.
Other Features and Accessories
This microwave has a 31.5 cm wide removable glass turntable and a stainless steel interior for easy cleaning. It also has weight and time defrost settings a child safety lock and a simple, functional control panel, including clock and digital timer. It comes complete with a grill rack and baking tray, giving everything you need to use every function of this combination microwave.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Very happy with the purchase
I tried the Oven once and found it good enough. Haven't tried the grill.
30L so obviously good space for large bowls.
Stylish and good inner white light (not sure why some folks reviewed they can't see inside)
Good manual, described all in detailed step by step.
Buttons are too plasticky. Feels like they'll be broken any minutes when I press them. Thankfully so far still working fine.
I don't know why Russell Hobbs built a good machine and saved a few pennies on the buttons.
The oven works fine but the element is exposed at the top so restricts height: This is the only drawback. It works perfectly as a microwave and heats up very quickly as a conventional convection oven. It is not that big so if you need size then check the dimensions. I think its good or not being too big as the black finish would make it a bit ugly if bigger. As it is it looks really nice and apart from the exposed element getting in the way, its quite easy to keep clean.
No oven trays fit in this one, because its 2cm smaller inside than my old microwave
It's incredibly steamy inside once its been used the grill rack it comes with is a joke.
Could very easily be a decent product, I'll stick with a panasonic though.
For the combi functionality I cannot have any base of comparison; this is my first combi microwave. I can just say It did OK for cooking frozen pizza.