- Also check our best rated Microwave reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.99 UK delivery
Russell Hobbs RHM2362S 23L Digital 800w Solo Microwave Silver
|Price:||£69.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- The Russell Hobbs RHM2362S microwave has a sleek design, boasting a mirror door finish
- Spacious 23 L cavity capacity, comfortably fitting a standard size dinner plate. It comes with a removable and dishwasher safe glass turn-table for easy cleaning
- Pre-programmed auto cook menus allow you to cook at the push of a button. The automatic defrost settings mean you only have to input the weight of the food and the microwave selects the ideal defrost time
- Additional features include a digital clock, count-down timer and child safety lock option, preventing young children from being able to open the microwave door
- 800 W of microwave power for quick and convenient cooking
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Russell Hobbs RHM2362S microwave has a sleek design, boasting a mirror door finish. This appliance also includes 800 W of microwave power, providing quick and convenient cooking.
The RHM2362S from Russell Hobbs has a 23 L cavity capacity, comfortably fitting a standard size dinner plate. It comes with a removable and dishwasher safe glass turn-table for easy cleaning.
Pre-programmed auto cook menus, such as pizza (reheat), fish, and popcorn, allow you to cook at the push of a button. What’s more, the automatic defrost settings meaning all you have to do is input the weight of the food, and the microwave selects the ideal defrost time, saving you time and effort. Moreover, 5 microwave power levels enable tailoring of the cooking experience.
Additional features include a digital clock and count-down timer, and for added peace of mind, the RHM2362S comes with a child safety lock option, preventing young children from being able to open the microwave door.
From the manufacturer
Russell Hobbs Family Size Microwave
As well as its stylish design, the RHM2362S has impressive functionality, with 800 watts of microwave power providing quick and convenient cooking in your home.
Rocky Road Cake in a Mug
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 medium egg
3 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp self-raising flour
4 tbsp mini marshmallows
1 tbsp raisins
2 tbsp. broken rich tea biscuits
1. Add the butter to a large microwavable mug of at least 350ml. Microwave for 10-20 seconds to melt.
2. Add the cocoa powder and stir to combine. Next add the egg and sugar, beating with a fork.
3. Add the flour and beat again until smooth.
4. Stir in most of the marshmallows, raisins and biscuits and sit the remaining on top.
5. Cook on full power for 1 minute 40 seconds. Check that the mixture is cooked. If not, add time and check at 30 second intervals until it is completely cooked through.
Fuss-Free Poached Egg
1 medium egg
Pinch of salt
Recently boiled water
1. Using water from a recently boiled kettle, half fill a microwavable mug.
2. Add a pinch of salt and carefully crack the egg into the water.
3. Microwave on full power for 30 seconds.
4. Check the egg. If necessary, cook for a further 30-45 seconds, checking at 15 second intervals until poached to the desired consistency.
5. Drain and serve.
Why not try…
Serving with toasted English muffins, steamed spinach and Hollandaise sauce
1 medium baking potato
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Thoroughly wash and dry the potato.
2. Using a fork pierce the potato skin in 4 or 5 places.
3. Rub the oil and sea salt into the potato. This helps to crisp up the skin for an oven-style jacket potato.
4. Place on a microwavable plate and cook on full power for 4 minutes.
5. Turn the potato and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, checking the progress at 1 minute intervals.*
6. Serve with your favourite filling.
*Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the potato
Steamed Salmon, Potatoes and Asparagus
2 salmon fillets
300g baby potatoes
1 tsp butter
2 slices lemon
1 tbsp. chopped dill
Salt and pepper
1. Place the potatoes in a microwavable container with the butter. Season and cover with cling film. Cook on full power for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Keep covered.
2. Meanwhile, place the salmon in a microwavable container with the lemon and dill. Season and cover with cling film. As soon as the potatoes are cooked, cook the salmon on full power for 3 minutes. If necessary, extend the cooking time by up to 2 minutes, checking at regular intervals until the salmon is cooked through.
3. Finally, wash and trim the asparagus, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, then serve with the salmon and potatoes.
About your Russell Hobbs microwave
Microwave ovens do not generate any heat themselves but instead cause water molecules in food to vibrate. This vibration produces heat that cooks the food. This is why your food will come out of the microwave piping hot, when your utensils inside the microwave stay much cooler.
Microwaves cannot go through metal, so the inside of the appliance is lined with metal. The door is lined with a fine metal mesh which stops microwaves getting through.
Avoid using scouring pads, steel wool or other abrasives. Warm soapy water and a sponge should get rid of all moisture and food spillages.
How to get the best cooking results
With five microwave power levels to choose from, you can ensure all your food is cooked or re-heated to the optimum temperature.
This microwave has automatic defrost settings, all you have to do is input the weight of the food and the microwave selects the ideal defrost time.
Auto Cook Menus
The RHM2362S also features pre-programmed auto cook menus such as pizza, fish and popcorn, allowing you to cook all your favourite food at the push of a button.
Hints and tips
To avoid any microwave mishaps it is recommended to take extra care with the following:
Low moisture foods (eg. cereals, bagels, dried pasta, pulses and chocolate)
- These must be cooked on a low power level for a very short length of time, or preferably not at all.
High sugar content foods (eg. jams, syrups)
- These foods can become easily ‘super-heated’ when cooked in a microwave oven.
Foods containing alcohol
- Foods with an alcohol content must not be cooked in a microwave as they could ignite.
Foods with a membrane or outer skin (eg. fruits, sausages, potatoes)
- Food with a sealed or none porous skin must be pierced to allow pressure and steam to escape.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I wouldn't expect this for the price as; before this was bought, I had been using a microwave for 6 years that was cheaper with no issues.
When the microwave was working, it was bulky and takes up more space than necessary. Other than that, it's a microwave...
Wouldn't recommend buying this, for the price it is.
I have marked it down two stars because the feet are hard plastic so it skids around the worktop. Opening the door is next to impossible because when you pull the handle the whole microwave just slides forward so its a two handed job. Great if you have two free hands but the chances are you will be holding the object you want to microwave in one hand so you can't open the darn door.
We have tried putting blue tack under the feet until we decide just how best to stop it sliding around - why oh why don't they fit rubber feet?
Two other minor irritations are that the clock has only a 24hr display option (no option for 12hr) and the display is a garish red.
Other than that its fine but I really don't know if we can live with it sliding around so it may be going back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It operates exactly as described in the specification.Very pleased with this equipment.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Why does my microwave not turn on i have just had it delivered and it wont work i have tried in different plugsPublished 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
To get it right reading the instructions is a must? Looks very regal in my new ivory kitchen.Published 14 days ago by J WHITE
Fit for purpose - a bit counterintuitive, times starts at an hour and you have to wind back each time. 23L is less than I imagined !Published 18 days ago by Andy
Easy to program.
First one delivered did not work (though replacement was swift enough to arrive). Read more