on 4 April 2013
Received my Russell Hobbs iron but it was faulty, leaked water everywhere...contacted Amazon and sent it off for replacing, received my replacement whithin a week and am so pleased with it, steam function is brilliant, does even the most difficult creased shirts! Highly recommend!! And excellent service from Amazon so, happy all round!!
on 12 November 2012
Bought this iron for £24 as was £50 on Russell Hobbs website.

Firstly this is a great iron. On its highest steam setting it absolutely blasts through any creases on my work shirts and makes light of the matter which used to take me a lot longer with my old iron.

No drips of water came from it as well which i was delighted with as my older iron leaked constantly.

All in all, a great purchase especially for that price.

Would definitely recommend.
on 9 April 2014
The first iron that arrived had a fault in that the little cap that closes the 'filler hole' for the water resevoir didn't fit very snugly so that water shot out as you were ironing, wetting the garment being ironed. A replacement was instantly sent and the second is much better. The iron itself is light but presses well without you having to use any extra pressure. I haven't quite mastered the steam control yet - I seem to need it on quite a high setting to get constant bursts but it seems fine. I have only used the iron a couple of times in fairness but for quite a long sessoin. The handle is comfortable, unlike my old Phillips Azure which gave you a blister when you used it too much!
on 4 May 2014
Have bought 4 of this model recently, one for me, then 2 for my sewing group to use and finally this one for one of my sons, as a house warming present!! Does the job perfectly, good steam function and extra long lead a real asset.
on 30 December 2012
This iron is good value for money and really like it but just a couple of bad points that means I've given it 4 stars instead of 5 - if you try to wrap the cord around the the iron for storage it just slips off again, also you can't see very well where the water level is up to and hence I overfilled it.
on 6 December 2015
Does a very good job, the only thing I will say is the temperature dial is a bit flimsy and if you are not careful it is very easy to catch with your hand whilst ironing and could potentially make it too hot for the item you are ironing. Apart from that I am pleased with it
on 28 March 2013
I bought this iron a few weeks ago and find that it is excellent. The only problem is that it is almost impossible to see the water level because of the purple tank.

I have small hands but find that this iron's design is fine and is fairly light.
on 17 December 2012
Whatever I do it leaves trails of water, very frustrating. Is it me or the iron?
I need a solution.
on 4 May 2013
Russell Hobbs was once an aspirational brand but sadly no longer and this iron is an example of how far the brand has fallen. Moulding is of poor quality, the temperature dial is so flimsy that it is easily moved whilst ironing, the water fill cover doesn't close properly and water spills out and the cable is very stiff and knots easily. I should have known better considering the price. Cheap Chinese tat in my opinion.
on 15 August 2014
quite disappointed with this iron. I thought it would be better as people were saying it glides over the clothes. I have to iron the same creases at least 4 times. on the plus side delivery was very good