- Visit the Russell Hobbs Store for a great range of products including kettles, toasters, coffee makers, and more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Russell Hobbs 15075 Plastic Buxton Kettle with Concealed 3 kW Element, 1.6 L - White
|Price:||£23.00 FREE UK delivery.|
- 3 kW rapid boil with concealed element
- 1.6 litre capacity
- Dual water windows
- 360-degree base for right and left-handed use
- Removable, washable filter
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Russell Hobbs 15075 Plastic Buxton Kettle with Concealed 3 kW Element, 1.6 L - White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BestBuyUk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Branded and New Limited||Amazon.co.uk|
|Capacity||1.6 litres||1.7 litres||1.5 litres||1.7 litres||1 litre||1.7 litres|
|Item Dimensions||23.4 x 16.7 x 20 cm||22.5 x 15 x 2.5 cm||24.6 x 16.1 x 22 cm||20 x 15.5 x 24 cm||20.1 x 13.1 x 20.3 cm||20 x 24 x 14 cm|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg||0.94 kg||1.02 kg||227 grams||110 grams||0.74 kg|
|Special Feature||Concealed Heating^Cordless^Water Filter||Boil Dry Protection^Concealed Heating^Cordless||Concealed Heating^Cordless||—||Non-slip feet and Limescale filter||Boil Dry Protection; Cordless; Water Filter|
|Wattage||3,000 watts||3,000 watts||3,000 watts||3,000 watts||1,500 watts||2,000 watts|
With a fashionable gloss white body, polished stainless steel accented lid and soft grey complements on the handle and lid release, the Russell Hobbs Buxton Kettle was designed to match the contemporary kitchen. The kettle also boasts a 3 kW rapid boil element for faster boiling, a 1.6 L capacity with dual water gauge and removable washable filter to help prevent unwated deposits in your cuppa. It also features a textured handle for ease of grip, an easy push-to-open lid and an illuminated power-on switch.
About the brand
The Russell Hobbs brand has been synonymous with quality, style and innovation for over 50 years. Founded in 1952 by Bill Russell and Peter Hobbs, the brand has led the way by introducing products that offer real consumer benefits and technological advancements. Such is the strength of the Russell Hobbs brand, it is recognised by 9 out of 10 consumers as a leading small kitchen appliance brand in the UK and has won numerous awards and product accreditations by leading institutes.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This Russell Hobbs Buxton 1.6 ltr Kettle is surprisingly good.
• This kettle boils really fast and is also very quiet.
• It turns off quickly once boiled and so there is no excess boiling.
• It pours well and the nice chunky handle is comfortable to grip.
• Being plastic, the kettle is lightweight to lift, and therefore not excessively heavy even when used to capacity.
• When empty, it appears to be a tiny bit unstable on it's base, however I have noticed my other kettles have been like this. It could be a safety factor so that it is not hard down on the electricity if inadvertently switched on while empty – this is just a thought. Once water is in the kettle there is no instability at all.
• Pre-1st use I boiled up the water, emptied and then rinsed the kettle out as per the User Guide. I did not find any smell or taste of plastic whatsoever.
• The User Guide is in simple language and in English only, complete with an illustration and is perfectly clear.
• The product has a 1 year Guarantee (receipt of purchase required). If the Kettle is registered on-line then an extra year is added to the Guarantee.
• The length of the Power Cable from the stand to the end of the Electric Plug is 22½ inches.
I chose White because it goes with anything, and having previously had kettles in Black, Shiny Chrome and Stainless Steel, because our water is so dreadfully hard, it does not take long for the tell tale white deposits to show up round the spout and other areas where the steam escapes.
I have high hopes that this White Kettle will keep it’s smart, crisp good looks for longer (Will update that as time goes on)
I genuinely recommend this Russell Hobbs Kettle.
UPDATE - 14 April 2016
We live in a very hard water area and this is the first kettle that seems to resist scaling up. It only had it's first De-Scale this week and to be honest, I only did it because I was doing other items in the home. This fact makes this kettle an even better buy!
Firstly, the top does not open fully, so filling can be more complicated then necessary. Note this is a very minor gripe.
Secondly, and more serious, I find the water gauge difficult to read. It's too narrow, and the two sides don't allow sufficient light to show through.
Most recent customer reviews
This kettle is not worth it's price. It is impossible to pour water without
it dribbling everywhere.Read more