on 10 January 2015
Fair enough I am fussy about my running music and I get easily bored. I hoped this CD would make the cold winter runs a bit easier to endure but sadly no. I think in all honesty that the remixes of many of the really good original tracks (Barbers adagio for strings and earthquake) are lazy and grate on the brain, all in all there are only a handful of tracks that I have't deleted off my MP3.
Its recycling as opposed to fresh remixing and the buzz you get from a really good running playlist is lacking:(
I quite like 'Can you hear me' and 'feel the love' remixes and lost and found is nice to ear again - personally I would save my cash and go and dig out some old summer tunes you already have for your playlist - sorry MOS x
on 4 December 2015
Running Trax 2014 by Ministry of Sound feat. Various Artists from the electronic, club, and dance music genres. This is a great music collection that helps get your energy going if you want to listen to music from the past few years beause of how the Running Trax 2014 (Ministry of Sound) music collection opens with Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat by Fatboy Slim feat. Beardyman (Calvin Harris Remix) and goes right into the other songs with Emeli Sande, Iggy Azalea, Empire of The Sun, Avicii Vs, Nicky Romero, Zedd feat. Foxes etc.
on 5 March 2014
Lamest so far. Tempo of tracks far too slow. far to samey so if u get bored of 1 the next is the same and so on (skipped first 15 or so til I found one upbeat enough to run to) Probably say tops 10 tracks from 60 are 'running' tempo/beat so not worth price. Try something like "100% electro" instead.
on 6 January 2014
Fairly commercial but good. Has remixed chart song's so if you're looking for something more trancie not for you but I enjoyed listening and helps me pace.
It's only my opinion, but I feel this 3-CD set typifies the kind of stuff Ministry of Sound appear to continually get away with. I thought it lacked a coherent flow and the cadence varied. Only thing this might achieve is to distract you from the pain of lactic acid in your muscles by giving you a headache!
on 5 October 2014
Ruined re-edited tracks that were already decent running tracks to begin with, instantly disappointed once downloaded, my recommendation - spend your money on EDM, a brilliant album, lots of upbeat tracks still fresh a year on :)
on 10 March 2014
I always take this with me on a long run, when you hit the hills and your legs feel like lead weights, the beats really give you the push you need.
on 18 May 2014
It is difficult to get a right good dance/trance compilation CD nowadays and this has not disappointed me in the slightest. Great tunes for in the car or at a bbq or house party and to stick on any MP3 player for at the gym or out running :-)
on 4 February 2014
Rubbish.. think im gettin old ... absolute rubbish gave to friend as I hated it... They gave it back... awful remix . Just noise ... waste of time...
on 10 April 2014
I found this album to be great motivation for a run - a good selection of tracks. Highly recommended! Get out and hit the road!!