Womens Performance Triathlon Suit
|You Save:||£35.00 (50%)|
- Italian made Darwin material is super fast drying, keeping you comfortable throughout the race
- Ergonomically designed, the suit combines a secure fit with the flexibility needed to perform at your best
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane gives you optimum fit - look good, feel good.
- Zip goes down to mid chest giving you room to breath with a comfort neck design and zip protector - no irritation here
- Ergonomically designed pad just for Men, because they have those crown jewels to protect. God Save The Queen.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The RunBreeze Triathlon Suit is designed with comfort and performance in mind for triathletes (or those who simply like to wear tight clothing). The suit is suitable for swimming, cycling and running and the Italian made Darwin fabric has super-fast drying properties. The fabric is also chlorine resistant and will not reduce in performance after use in pool swims. The design incorporates a dual pocket on the rear for holding energy gels, banana's or other smaller items whilst on the cycle or run leg of your training or race. The suit has a hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial pad for added comfort for cycling, giving optimum shock absorption. The anatomical design of the pad ensures that it does not interfere with your comfort whilst training or racing.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Nice material, feels expensive and looks great in person.
The front zip actually fastens up to the neck and not under the collar bone as showm in the photo.
I am 5'6 and leg length rests 2inches above my knees
Incredibly firm leg grips, it will be impossible for the legs to ride up
- There is no bra attached and the costume presses your boobs to your body. No contouring for underbust either
- I am a size 10, bought size 10-12 feels a little tight. The fit is perfectly fine however going one size up could be benefial in achieving ultimate comfort
A lot of padding in the crotch area for cyclists, as I won't be riding a bike with this costume I cannot accurately comment on this bit.
There are 2 small pockets in the back, neither have zips/fasteners to hold items securely in place
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fitted well, I am a 12, but git the large to make sure! After the swim I didn't notice it was wet on the bike! Quite comfortable to run n even with the padding on the gusset! Read morePublished 3 days ago by Mrs B A Hughes
I am a size 12 and the xl was fine, possibly a bit big in places but didn't drag in the water or bag when cycling. Comfortable in all three disciplines, very pleased with it.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Really cool to wear, dried quickly and very good value for money.
Sizing good I ordered 14-16 size and it fitted perfectly
Did the job really pleased with this suit, especially for the price. Did still need a sports bra too though!Published 2 months ago by Miss Jill Rennie
Tried this out for the first time yesterday. Got size small (8-10) would say the sizing is accurate. Very comfortable for all triathlon events. Good value.Published 2 months ago by Dr L M Williams
Nice cheap tri suit, perfect for a first timer. Size does come up small so would recommend going a size up. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Savannah Williams