- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
In Ruins Hardcover – 20 Mar 1997
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Simon Marsden was an internationally acclaimed photographer of the fantastic and supernatural who turned the photography of buildings and landscapes into his own art form. He lived in an old rectory on the Lincolnshire Wolds with his wife and family. He died in January 2012.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I find the images both beautiful and emensly contemplative, images that conjure ghosts and spirits real or perhaps imagined, yet provacative none the less. One ponders how these phantoms shall apear in a thousand years, and rue the thought how long they may have lasted would they not been murdred by circumstances. The text that accompanies the images an important, interesting, and informative heuristic. This book ostensibly one any Artist, Architectae, or student of history should have in his Librarié.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings > Palaces, Chateaux & Country Houses
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Photo Essays
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Ireland