- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.07 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Rugby League Live 4 (PS4)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- SET PLAYS: A variety of tactics give you a choice of dynamic attacking options to outsmart the defence
- REAL TIME On-the-fly inter-change system
- A DEEP CAREER MODE that spans multiple decades, take a player from junior ranks right up to the big leagues!
- FANHUB CREATION SUITE: Create your own stadiums, logos, players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms
- OVER 100 LICENSED TEAMS, 100s of players many with photorealistic likenesses, and up to date 2017 rosters and team kits
- All NEW MOTION CAPTURED ANIMATIONS - including ankle taps, big hits and much more!
- ALL NEW COMMENTRY featuring Andrew Voss and now also including the voice of Sky TV's Super League commentator Eddie Hemmings!
- LET'S MAKE HISTORY!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: PlayStation 4
New features, amongst others, will include Custom Logo and Stadium Creation, tactical improvements, precise refinements to the game's controls, and even more depth to the career mode, all of which will make Rugby League Live 4 the best Rugby League video game released to date.
1 Game Disc
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most annoying for me is the lack of a Super League, Super Eights fixture list or table! I know it's Australian developed but the lack of such is inexcusable. Also when playing in career mode inexplicable forward passes and offside occur at the play the ball after a penalty? That you also have to pay for PS Plus to play online is also a nonsense.
16/12/2017 - I've played this game quite a bit and I now downgrade my original two stars to a one. I've played career modes both as a player and a coach and they have both developed errors and crashed. The latest version 1.04 on the front screen says 'Select to purchase RLWC 2017 upgrade' but when I try to it says 'This content cannot be selected at this time'. This has been happening for weeks.
This is the worst game I have ever purchased/played in over 30 years. Avoid like the plague.