- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Ruffino Pinot Grigio delle Lumina White Wine Venizia Giulia 2013 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£61.00 (£10.17 / 75 cl) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Produced by Ruffino, one of the classic houses of Italy, this represents Ruffino's first official extension beyond its Tuscan roots.
- A fine example of Pinot Grigio with soft, delicate apple and lemon aromas which are reflected on an elegant, refined, minerally palate.
- Great to drink by it self or with light starters and fish dishes
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Lumina (illumination of the moon) is produced from grapes grown on Ruffino's Borgo Conventi Estate; as well as the grapes coming from one of Venezia Giulia's finest vineyards. Careful selection is employed by the winemaker to ensure only the best grapes are used for this wine.