on 25 October 2014
My Budgie's favourite toy. He spend a long time on this toy. Chatting to him self in the mirrors and swinging. He has even taking a liking going to sleep on it. It arrived the next day of order which really amazed me. The price is good and like I said before my budgie loves it. Fab buy. :)
on 15 January 2014
My little budgie loves this toy, spends a long time on it, looking in the mirror & singing to himself
on 2 August 2014
My 2 budgies managed to dismantle this toy within a day of my hanging it up in their cage. The wheel bit for perching was found on the floor of the cage. It fits very loosely and will not support the weight of a budgie. Disappointed as it is basically a good idea, but spoiled by poor manufacture.
on 13 September 2015
My budgies can't get enough of this toy, they sleep on it! Be careful because it can break, just superglue it back together and it's good to go. Keep an eye on your bird when playing with this for the first while so they don't hurt themselves when they chew it apart.
on 28 May 2015
My budgies love this toy . They play for ages and sleep on it they also flap their wings to make it spin. Great buy value for money . Will buy this again if anything goes wrong with it. Bought in 2014 Christmas and still in perfect condition.
on 5 August 2014
My budgie loves this toy, it took him a while to get used to it but it's his absolute favourite toy. The mirror is good, the toy is bright and colourful and safe and I couldn't be happier with it. Will definitely repurchase.
on 9 January 2015
My male and female budgies both love this toy and even sleep on it (room enough for two or more!). I've had it for a while and it is still in good shape, no sharp edges or faults.
on 10 August 2014
I choose five stars well made no sharp bits. Nothing to dislike - Budgies love playing with this toy They would recommand to other budgies.
on 10 April 2015
Great toy for my budgies to play with they love it, and they can look at themselves a bit more than they already do!!
on 1 March 2014
Didn't like it it had too rough edges and kept on spinning around and my budgie gave up in the end so not a good buy