Rude Map of Britain - ST&G's Marvellous Map - Vintage Style - Genuine Funny & Slightly Rude Place Names - GB UK Britain England - A2 (594 x 420mm)
|Sale:||£20.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£4.00 (17%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- As featured by The Telegraph, The Sun, Buzzfeed, Lonely Planet and many others, it's the perfect gift for the humourist, map lover, Britophile or the difficult-to-buy-for person.
- Classy from afar, but far from classy... looking like a standard vintage map of Britain, until you get up close, ST&G's Marvellous Map contains 1400+ genuine funny, slightly rude and just plain silly place names.
- Printed lithographically on high quality 150gsm uncoated paper. Also available in large (A1 - 841mm x 594mm).
- Researched, designed and made in Great Britain by cartographers extraordinaire Strumpshaw, Tincleton & Giggleswick.
- "Makes you proud to be British" (Daily Mail) - "Whoever did this is my hero!" (Comment on Buzzfeed) - "What isn't great about a map that features every rude and silly place name in Britain? Nothing, that's what." (Stylist Magazine).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Here at Strumpshaw, Tincleton & Giggleswick we like to celebrate the best of British, we love a bit of adventure (but nothing too strenuous), and we take our maps very seriously indeed.
And that's why so much time, effort and forensic levels of pedantry have gone into making our Marvellous Map of Great British Place Names. Britain has long had an association (and fascination) with funny place names, and now you can have them all in your very own mapped version. Boasting a wealth of Bottoms, Balls, Buttocks and Beavers, you'll also find a few Knobs, the odd Crack, a Clench (Wiltshire) and even a Roger Moor (Lancashire).
The first and most comprehensively researched map of its kind, the Marvellous Map of Great British Place Names showcases a spectrum of emotions (Seething, Corney, Lusty), personal qualities (Loose, Idle, Ugley), varieties of underwear (Pant, Undy, Netherthong) and quasi-expletives (Fulking Hill, Ruddy Carr, Great Heck).
All our products are made using the highest quality materials and processes.
We use thick, strong cardboard tubes to keep the maps safe on their journey to you. For orders of 2 items or more (up to a maximum of 10 items), we use a single tube.