Rubiks Puzzle World (Nintendo DS)
- Play 8 unique games which mix puzzles, quizzes, music and sound activities - as well as the classic cube solving game!
- Multiplayer will allow you to share the fun with family and friends. Compare your game stats and progress, share environments, music compositions and more!
- Each game requires forward thinking and involves complex mechanics but a simple interface - all based on the idea that every reaction can have
- multiple reactions
- Expand your Rubik's universe. The better you play, the more cubies come to life, unlocking new challenges and activities Cubies behave like living and learning beings. Play and interact with them as you educate and entertain them!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Platform: Nintendo DS
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Platform: Nintendo DS
Great Games and Accessories for the Nintendo DS from Gamesbuyer.
Welcome to Rubik's Puzzle World - an abstract environment populated by "Cubies" which make up the game's DNA. Rubik's Puzzle World takes the shape, functionality and concept behind the famous Rubik's Cube but twists and turns the rules to transform it into a unique game experience for players of all ages. Get ready for a collection of games that will challenge your intellect while incorporating the mental twists and turns that made the original Rubik's Cube such a hit!
The construction of the games will challenge your brain, enable you to solve increasingly difficult puzzles, develop your logical capabilities - while having lots of fun! So take a trip inside the Rubik's Cube and enter an abstract world of Rubik's themed puzzles each as addictive as the original cube we know and love!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
How wrong I was.
This game, if indeed it can be called a game, is so awkward to control that it almost renders it un-playbable.
Secondly, there is nothing original here at all. It is simply an on-screen rubik's cube which you rotate/control via the stylus. You can save your progress, read hints, and toggle some extras such as different colours and sound effects.
For less money, you could buy an actual Rubik's cube.
The whole point of making videos games from toys is to do something groundbreaking and original with them. Like battleships, monopoly, card games, scalextrics, etc.. All of which have been re-visited in exciting new ways via interesting video game offerings.
This ds version of the Rubik's cube offers nothing that a real Rubik's cube can't already offer. Thus rendering this game obsolete.
Save your money.