Rubik’s Cube | The Original 3x3 Colour-Matching Puzzle, Classic Problem-Solving Cube
|Price:||£9.95 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.04 (9%)|
- THE ORGINAL RUBIK'S CUBE - A combination of mathematics, art and science, the iconic Rubik's Cube challenges your mind and problem-solving skills. The classic 3x3 Rubik's Cube is the world's best-known addictive puzzle and has fascinated fans since its launch in 1980. A legendary mental challenge at home or on the move.
- TURN, TWIST & REPEAT - The Rubik's Cube features six different coloured sides, each made up of nine squares. Once the faces are jumbled up, you are going to need to twist, turn and rotate the Rubik's Cube until each of the six faces has only one colour
- A MUST HAVE FOR PUZZLE LOVERS - This original cube has 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 combinations, but only one solution. Do you have what it takes to solve the world's favourite puzzle?
- IMPROVED PLAY - All the features of the original cube but with faster, smoother and more reliable play. No more frustrating snagging or popping core
- STICKERLESS - If anyone ever tells you they solved the Rubik's Cube by picking the stickers off - hand them one of these. The traditional stickers have been replaced with plastic, which means no fading, peeling or cheating!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Are you up for the challenge?
Over forty years of history has led to the Rubik’s Cube becoming one of the best-selling toys ever transcending geography, culture and age.
With 450 million sold globally, the Rubik’s Cube is bigger than ever!
Rubik’s Cube 3x3
The Rubik's Cube is a classic colour-matching puzzle that's a great mental challenge to solve at home or on the move. Turn and twist the sides of the Cube so that each of the six colour faces only has one colour.
Over 43 quintillion moves are possible with the iconic 3x3 Cube, but only one solution. Are you up to the challenge?
- The Original Rubik's Cube
- 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 permutations
- 1 solution
3x3 Rubik's Cube Features:
A Must-Have Classic
The classic Rubik’s Cube is incredibly addictive and has fascinated fans for decades. A must have for all puzzle lovers, big or small!
Twist & Turn Away
Once the face is scrambled up, the game is on. There are over 43 quintillion possible moves to solve the Cube, but only one solution. Can you solve it?
Smoother & Faster Play
No more corner snagging or popping core. The 3x3 Cube has all the features of the original but with faster, smoother and more reliable play.
No More Stickers
The traditional stickers that were found on the original Cube have been replaced with plastic, which means no fading, peeling or cheating!
The Perfect Pocket Companion
Twist and turn the sides of the 2x2 Rubik’s Cube so that each of the sides only has one colour. The 2x2 Rubik’s Cube is the perfect pocket companion, take it with you wherever you go.
The fastest solving time for this cube is 2 seconds, push yourself to the limit and conquer this record!
2x2 Rubik's Cube
3x3 Rubik's Cube
4x4 Rubik's Cube
5x5 Rubik's Cube
854 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A lot of reviews on here talk about fake/shoddy cubes - people rarely seem to understand how Amazon works... It's a Market place; you have lots of sellers selling the same item.
If you get a poor quality/fake product then that it's not this product, it's the seller - instead of rating this 1 star and confusing potential buyers, you need to speak to the seller and rate them accordingly.
I got mine from Smart Dealz Ltd (it wasn't the cheapest, but it was the cheapest that did Prime delivery) and it's an official cube.
Read a lot of reports on here about people getting fakes, I can confirm the cube I received is the official Rubix’s
- It's the official cube, meaning good quality materials used.
- The tiles colours are plastic rather than stickers so no peeling
- The cube looks great! each tile has a glossy finish and the colours are vivid and clear
- I was expecting a solid cube with each twist and turn snapping satisfyingly into place... what I'm experiencing is the total opposite!
Its so slack it feels like it about to fall apart! It moves easily but the turns just feel horrible! Whats worse is I find myself constantly having to level the squares out after a few turns as it wont turn unless the squares are all level. It's VERY annoying especially when you’re trying to input algorithms.
The white centre square tile opens and you can tighten it with a screwdriver which I’ve done but doesn't make much difference, still feels slack.
- On some of the other cubes I’ve seen the squares have slightly different shapes or stickers to represent the different pieces (centre squares, corner pieces & edge pieces.) Having the pieces labelled like this would make a massive difference to me knowing what I know now.
Overall: Official doesn't always mean the best and its evident in this case. It’ll be fine for kids but for anyone who actually wants to learn how to solve these things without just twisting/turning and hoping for the best I would avoid this one. I'm sure there's other brands out there that do it waay better now.
I really like the look of it though so i'll keep it and get another. :0)
The quality of the cube itself is "ok" - It's a genuine Rubik's cube, but from what I've researched it's not as good quality is the original. The squares don't feel very tight/rigid and as a result the sections sometimes don't line up perfectly, but that's being quite picky.