on 15 November 2013
bought 2 of these and both were completely and absolutely broken within 5 minutes. I was around in '82 so have a good idea of what a cube should do......break getting one side completed is not one of the things I had in mind........cheap price and not worth one penny of it............
on 10 September 2013
I purchased this with excitement looking forward to having it for my new desk, but it broke as soon as I attempted to solve the puzzle. I have not got round to returning it yet but I will be as soon as possible as it is quite frankly a piece of junk,
on 10 July 2013
Wasn't pleased with the packaging and when I opened the package the cube itself seemed to be scratched and pre-used and just looked warn, dirty and tatty.
on 4 August 2013
i got this for my dad and on the day he recieved it broke within 20 minutes of using it i would not buy this product again
on 19 July 2013
As soon as I opened this product it fell apart in my hands. Awful design and virtually impossible to put back together.

A waste of time and I eventually gave up trying to put it back together.

Terrible product
on 11 November 2013
Fell to pieces during use. very stiff to turn, squares fell apart. Generally a rubbish item. I would not buy another one.
on 1 July 2013
Liked it 2 out of 5 because in the first one hour my son (15 years) receiving it in the post, he lost few knobs from that Cube. I do not know what this review will do to anyone but i think manufacturers should not produce things just because they have to earn by selling cheap goods. Anything manufactured should have a minimum standard. this rubic's cube does not have it. However, my son is still using it. So, the seller is not at fault because he sells what he gets!
on 6 December 2013
Advertised as "rubiks cubes", these blocks actually fell apart in my hands as I tried to turn the sides of the cube. All the pieces fell apart and the product was completely unusable. I would recommend NEVER to purchase these. Unfortunately to review a toy you have to give it a minimum of one star - if I could I would give it zero.
on 8 December 2013
I wouldn't give this toy any stars if possible as This toy broke within the first 5 mins all the squares fell off and we were unable to fix it one unhappy child on his birthday Not good
on 2 October 2013
Chosen by my (now very upset) 7 year old I made the mistake of looking at the title and thinking it was a proper Rubiks Cube. What arrived is a very poor quality imitation that has fallen apart after only a few goes. I just wish that I had read the reviews before purchasing. Do not buy this one....it is rubbish.

See one answered question