Size: Small|Colour Name: Red|Change

on 13 November 2013
This is clearly the cheapest of the options - I bought it as a one off for a fancy dress Hollywood themed party.

The main issue is the size. I'm a 42-44" chest - so went for the XL just to be sure. It is enormous, particularly in the arms which dwarfed me. Thankfully I have a clever wife who is very good with needle and thread and the result looks pretty good after substantial taking in.

The material is not the best either but it just about does the job. If you normally are a large suggest you look at M or L.
Got this for a fancy dress charity day at a school and it was fine. The neckline could have fitted better, but overall for the price it's decent value. Not one for the die-hard fans who want total authenticity though, but then you won't get than at this price point!
on 20 June 2016
Nice Quality Star Trek Captain's Shirt The shirt is based on The recent Chris Pine Captain Kirk Movies Though it Does have all The Trimmings from The look of The Classic William Shatner original series. Nice Quality material you will really feel comfortable wearing This. comes complete with it's own Hanger you can always keep your shirt looking it's best when you finish wearing it. I plan To wear This at a Trekkie convention I will be attending later in The year can't wait warp speed yourself one of These shirts They are out of This world.
on 6 September 2013
Worn only 3 times (washed twice) and is literally coming apart at the seams. Absolute rubbish, do not buy this.
on 1 March 2013
I'm 191 cm/100kg, and size XL is usually a perfect fit for me. This shirt however fits as if it was made for André the Giant, so I can't really use it.
I'm thinking of getting a size medium instead.
on 4 November 2015
This costume is great value. I took on board other reviewers comments before ordering and got my husband a small. He is usually medium. It fits like a glove. Arms are a bit short, but its only for fancy dress after all. The gold bits around the wrist aren't really gold coloured but brownish, but all in all, I am pleased with this.
on 1 November 2014
Overall the material is nice and soft, and the print is good quality, but that's it...it's all just a print; not even the emblem is stitched on and is just printed, and even though mine says medium it is actually a lot larger than what it says it is on the product itself.
So it's good for a cheaper alternative, just a heads-up about the sizing issue for you.
on 8 February 2013
Very good make, come in great condition, no problems found. Only issue is that the large is made for tall and much larger people. Fits me perfectly height wise but not width wise. Just means I'll have to grow out more :P thanks great product.
on 2 December 2014
I was very pleased with this order, which was a present for my son. I took the advice of other reviewers and selected a size smaller than his usual choice (thank goodness for American sizes) and the fit was nice and neat.

Delivery was speedy and the quality of the cloth and stitching was more than good enough. This could even be worn daily as a shirt if you wanted to.
on 16 January 2015
Bought this one (in red obviously) but the black collar isn't as good as it looks on the photo. So here is my useful hint of the day, go to a sports shop & buy yourself one of the thin polo necks in blue or grey. Worn underneath it actually transforms the top & you look more like one of the actors on Next Generation. Me with my bald head I was Jean Luc Picard. To add to it I had my phone on a belt holder which gave the impression I had a communicator, amazing what you can do if you set your mind to it!