Size: Medium|Change

on 22 July 2011
Unless your 5-6 year old is a giant don't bother with the hassle of ordering and sending back of this product. It actually says 8-10 year old US size on the package, how that equates to a 5 year old over here I don't know.
on 30 September 2011
I purchased this suit for my 5 year old nephew. It is massive and there is no way that it would fit any 5 year old. In actual fact it fits my 11 year old niece who is tall for her age. Just be aware when you are buying that the sizing is wrong.
on 11 October 2012
Ordered size Age 8-10. Checked with seller SEVERAL times if this was a child's costume. Sarah, Lucy and Amy kindly responded to my emails confirming it was definitely a child size costume and explained somewhat frostily that it wasn't an Adult Size outfit. Guess what arrived? Yes, you've got it - an ADULT SIZED COSTUME! 1/10 for customer service, 1/10 for product knowledge, but 10/10 for self-delusion. Their commitment to delivering incorrect information is unsurpassed.
So... if you want your product as described, as pictured and as promised, stay well clear of this lot. If, however, you enjoy being repeatedly lied to and you're an ADULT with a fancy dress party coming up, GO FOR IT!
on 10 May 2013
I'd read previous reviews about the sizing problems with this particular costume, but thought a medium (age 7-9) would be fine for my tall 9 year old son. When it came it was truly enormous. The legs were almost adult length, and the rigid chest was so loosely ftting it looked ridiculous. In addition the LED chest lights didn't work.
Needless to say, I sent it went back.
on 22 February 2013
I am so glad I did not let previous reviews put me off purchasing this costume for my son. It arrived really quickly, only a few days after ordering it. The costume is fantastic quality and come's with the Green Lantern ring and mask. Although I have not given the costume to my son yet as it is a surprise gift, the sizing looks accurate for the age range. Really pleased, great purchase!
on 2 August 2014
The sizing was way off. Advertised as 5-7 but was HUGE, as my son said he looks like a "pregnant turtle". Maybe if the suit was better fitted it would have been great ;-)
on 22 June 2016
this is advertised as age 8 my son waited patiently for this costume and when it arrived it was huge to say the least i would say and adult medium size
on 29 April 2015
looked nice, but it's uncomfy (cardboard front with embedded lights) and the lights are not that bright to make up for the lack of comfort.
on 12 November 2014
Received my costume on time. Size was perfect very happy with the costume my boy gonna be one happy boy for children in need day thx Amazon
on 12 October 2013
I returned the item as it is sized wrong and would of fitted a 12 year old not my 3 year old it was intended for

See one answered question