- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Rubberbanditz 41" CrossFit Pull Up Assistance Resistance Exercise Bands. - Choose from 7 sizes, Resistance from 5-200 lb. For Assisted Pull Ups Calisthenics CrossFit Powerlifting Physical Therapy Pilates Stretching Full-Body Functional Fitness Workouts
|Price:||£15.98 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Sale is for A SINGLE BAND: This is the MEDIUM / RED #2 band. Offering 20-35 lbs (9-16 kg) of resistance. Bands are sold individually by tension level. Please choose from one of 7 tension levels, ranging from 5 lbs to 200 lbs. Not sure which band to get? We've included a handy 'Which Band is Right for Me' guide in the product images. Don't see a resistance level you like? Simply combine multiple bands to customize the tension level. We guarantee there's a band that's perfect for you!
- Our unique 41" closed loop bands are ideal for assisted pull-ups, power lifting, physical therapy, Pilates, targeted stretching and toning exercises and full-body workouts. As you transition into more advanced exercises there are over 200 full-body exercises you can do with these physical therapy bands.
- Use Rubberbanditz bands to substitute or supplement any gym workout. With over 200+ possible band exercises there's not a single muscle in your body that can't benefit from these bands. Just ask personal trainer Ari Zandman-Zeman who developed the Rubberbanditz mobile gym kit system in the US Peace Corps as a way to workout anywhere with minimal equipment.
- Our 100% latex Rubberbanditz physical therapy bands are made through a proprietary laying process, meaning unlike most other bands that are made from a mold, ours are 15 layers thick and can stretch up to two and a half times their original length! This special process enables a superior range of resistance and unparalleled durability and reliability. You'll see our signature starting and ending seams on all Rubberbanditz bands and you'll feel the difference in the band. They're BAND-tastic!
- At Rubberbanditz, we stand by our products and their quality. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee accompanied by a full 1-year warranty on everything we sell. Contact us for any reason and we'll do the best we can to help. Scouts honor! We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 business hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Assisted Pull Ups, popularized by CrossFit�, are a great way to strengthen your entire upper body by doing pull ups with the assistance of our power bands. Pull ups are an extraordinary multi-joint exercise, which means that it incorporates a set of complex movements that engage multiple muscle groups. This offers a few distinct advantages:
*Efficiency: You burn more calories because more muscles are engaged
*Functional Training: Tones your body as a unit, training your muscles to work together
*Decreased Risk of Injury: The simultaneous activity of multiple muscle groups creates a harmonious pattern that helps to prevent injury during a workout
About the Bands:
As you contract your muscles, they become shorter and more powerful. Our bands operate much in the same way; the tension increases the more you stretch them, offering a continuum of resistance. Once the band is stretched-when your muscles are contracted-the force of the resistance you are opposing is greatest. Hence, resistance bands are a perfect complement to the way your muscles naturally work. Increase the resistance from medium to maximum by stretching this circular band up to 2.5 times its original length or combine with lighter bands for extra tension.
Which band is right for me?
* (Name): (Thickness) - (Approximate Resistance)
* Light Band: 1/4" - 5 to 15 lbs (2-7kg)
* Medium Band: 1/2" - 20 to 35 lbs (9-16kg)
* Heavy Band: 3/4" - 30 to 50 Lbs (14-23kg)
* Robust Band: 1 1/8" - 40 to 80 lbs (18-36kg)
* Power Band: 1 3/4" - 50 to 120 lbs (23-54kg)
* Strong Band: 2 1/2" - 60 to 150 lbs (27-68kg)
* Monster Band: 4" - 80 to 200 lbs (36-91kg)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It's a bit more expensive than some of the other bands out there, but you get what you pay for- I'd rather not have something flimsy that breaks at the wrong time or that only lasts weeks.
To reduce the risk of injury caused by a band suddenly snapping, I do check all the way around the band for any sign of nicks or tears. I've been using the band a couple of times a week for several months and so far I've seen no sign of wear or tear.
The only downside I can offer is that the latex material of the band does leave a strong odour on the hands for a few hours, even after washing a couple of times. However, it's not an unpleasant odour (though you might find that normally placid cats suddenly want to bite your hands).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It performs well and it stretches a lot. It seems it will snap, but nope...Read more