- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Rozanne Hawksley Hardcover – 28 May 2009
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'With an engaging text founded on extensive and intimate knowledge of the subject, accumulated over several years, this is a sumptuous, beautifully illustrated monograph' Crafts '... highly recommended to all artists in the textile community.' Textile Forum
About the Author
Mary Schoeser is a freelance writer and curator specialising in the decorative arts. She is also a senior research fellow at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, London. Her publications include World Textiles: A Concise History (2003), a profile of the artist, Norma Starszakowna (2005) and Silk (2007).
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Mixed Media
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Women & Art
- Books > Biography > Artists, Architects & Photographers
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain
- Books > Biography > Women