on 5 August 2017
I agree there are a few errors in this book. The thing I found most annoying was the confusion over mass and weight. I bought it because I could notfind much Iin the market place to support doing navy entrance test and many reviews were positive. Despite the issues I would do the same again, that is to buy it. Most issues are with the mechanical section where feet are used for length measurements, I would expect the use of metres for modern day. I have found a cd that also has the issue with mass/weight, this concerns me.
on 20 February 2015
Very relevant to the actual test. It defiantly helped me pass my recruitment test. Be aware that the test is harder than examples given by the navy. This book covers all types of questions I was asked and has the answers.
on 6 December 2015
This book is ok and helps you to prepare, However there are quite a few errors which need corrected, they are easy to spot but make you thing you have got the wrong answer until you double check and find out the book is wrong. These should really be corrected in newer prints as it looks really bad.
on 24 January 2015
Coupled with the armed forces tests book this is a brilliant book to prepare you for the Royal Navy recruiting test.
on 20 May 2017
Brilliant
on 27 July 2014
Good book...got some good example questions in there were a couple of typing errors in the book but nothing major.
on 13 April 2016
Great practice questions, only issue is the errors in the book which can make you think you've got a question wrong, when in reality it is an error in the book.
on 1 February 2015
Great quality item and most helpful.
on 3 December 2016
Very helpful, used it to support my son with his interview. Would also help in any civilian competency based interview
on 18 October 2015
Purchased to prepare my son for his entrant's exams & he passed. Arrived before the estamated delivery date too.