Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-61 of 61 posts in this discussion
Posted on 8 Nov 2011 16:05:29 GMT
T MCGRATH says:
you pay £41 for a delivery on day on release and still no sign of the game

I am going to HMV on the way home it may be £3 more expensive but at least i will have it today

Amazon can put it where the sun don't shine ! !

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Nov 2011 16:06:40 GMT
I'm in the same boat. Wasn't dispatched until 9pm last night, absolutely no way it was being delivered today. Was only sorted at the HDNL hub at lunchtime today. Pre-ordered 6 weeks ago, Amazon Prime customer for 2 years, it's fair to say I'm a tad unhappy. Also fed up with my stuff being sent by courier, I far prefer it coming through Royal Mail as I work in my local delivery office, and can pick up my orders early morning in work.

Cancelled my auto-renewal of Amazon prime today, and won't be pre-ordering another game from Amazon as the one time I really relied on them to get it right.... they failed. Poor show.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 16:14:50 GMT
Koopa says:
My copies of Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3 and MW3 have all dispatched the day before release, AC and B3 arrived on time. However U3 and MW3 have been a day late. MW3 dispatched yesterday at about 3pm and the postman has been and gone with no package, B3 dispatched at 10pm before release day and came on time. Amazon really need to start dispatching 2 days before release to ensure everyone gets their game. Royal Mail has been good when it wants to, but, sometimes they really annoy the piss out of me.

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 16:16:29 GMT
Aj Robinson says:
Just had a live chat with "joseph" from amazon and he has fully refunded my postage costs :)

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 16:21:27 GMT
My friend also got a refund for postage of £2.03 I think.
The point is, amazon started selling the game at a cheaper price as of yesterday.. we pay higher price and not even received it. we might as well have ordered it today. also what about people who ordered this game ages ago. I ordered mine on the 24th of May 2011. Amazon are useless!

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 17:18:48 GMT
I have received the game and its epiczzzzzz :D

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 17:21:57 GMT
How was your delivered MRS Mcburney? did you pay 1st class royal mail?

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Nov 2011 18:20:58 GMT
well Mr Roberts i had royal mail come at 9:00 in the morning.. ( first class )

Btw im just using different credit card...

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 21:33:23 GMT
How are some people getting hdnl and oters royal mail

Posted on 8 Nov 2011 21:40:55 GMT
Avatouir says:
depends on the area you live I think. But i'd say it's more Royal Mail at fault than Amazon. I'm a bit dissapointed I didn't get my copy today but on the flipside I did get to play some more of Uncharted 3. Near the end now :D

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jan 2012 14:43:41 GMT
M. Brown says:
yea i did next day delivery and it didnt come the next day so im pissed off
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  39
Total posts:  61
Initial post:  6 Nov 2011
Latest post:  21 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about