Price:£3.69+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 September 2012
I have bought alot of canvas paper in the past this stuff is amazing - cheap yet maliable and takes paint and paint effects well - I have mainly used it for acrylic experimentation and been over the moon with it ! This beats some of the more expensive canvas paper on the market for me .
on 13 January 2010
My 12 year old daughter wanted paints & canvases for Christmas, but hasn't done any acrylic painting before. This pad of canvas paper is perfect for beginners because they can practice on as many pages as they want, without having to waste more expensive stretched canvases. If they manage to create a masterpiece, it can still be mounted in a photo frame.
This product arrived in very good time, and at this price, was a brilliant purchase.
on 7 September 2010
A present for my husband to start him off with oil painting as he has wanted to try for a while. Just the right sort of size for a beginner. Delivery prompt and packaging good which is important as I am in France so it travels a long way!
on 25 September 2013
The product was dispatched and delivered promptly by the seller, so no complaints there.

However, I was not overly impressed with this product.

The pad was poorly put together and the glue has travelled down the centre of each page by about 1/4 inch. While trying to remove a sheet it frayed along the top edge.

I used acrylic paint on it and the paper buckled quite badly and curled at the edges. After drying the paper is still quite buckled.

The price was reasonable but I doubt I will be buying this product again.
on 24 September 2013
This paper is very good quality and ideal for acrylic painting (I don't use oil paints so can't comment on how good it is for that). The only reason I have not given it 5 stars is that the pad is glued at the top and the sheets do not come away from the glue very easily.
on 1 April 2013
Thought it would be a bit thicker but it takes the paint quite well. Would have liked it to tear off the pad neater without any canvas strands showing - perhaps a glue or sticking substance so it could be peeled off.
on 26 November 2015
Used for oil painting.
Even if I overlook that the paper first never arrived then when it did was faulty, it has a very dry overly absorbent surface that you need to feed then it wilts and curls. Do yourself a favour and get either the Winton or Georgian oil pads instead.
on 29 November 2015
I bought 2 sketchbooks recently as the reviews I read were really positive. Opened one of the sketchbooks to find that one of the sheets was falling apart. I thought maybe it was just this one and carried on using it. I opened up the second sketchbook to find FOUR sheets were either falling apart or had the corner of them cut off. Considering each book only has 10 sheets i found this completely unreasonable as nearly half of the pages went to waste!!
on 21 February 2014
Excellent. Very surprised at the high quality. Brought for oil sketching before moving to canvas. Have now used as a base on board for texture. Highly recommend very pleased.
on 25 February 2016
This paper is amazing. I'd never used canvas paper before and my painting looks amazing on it, like someone with a lot more skill has painted on it.
It's not so bumpy I can't do straight edges and detail with slightly watered down acrylic.
If you're not an artist but like painting this could be really motivating for you seeing your stuff look rich and textured.