on 7 April 2013
Sometimes a small change makes all the difference. I'm a pro makeup artist and use this all the time on my own eyes. You have a much better view with the angled brush. It truly makes accuracy far more achievable in balancing both eyes and getting the line in the right place. I still use a straight one for my clients because my view is different, but on my own eyes, this is a MUST. And Royal and Langnickel is one of my favourite brush brands.
on 7 December 2017
I like the curve. Very fine brush and works beautully for a thin eyeliner. Also good for anyone who has a tooth implant and needs a soft brush to put in some Corsodyl gel!
on 5 March 2014
Excellent addition to make up brushes , eye liner is in vogue at the moment and most gel eye liners are supplied with silly little brush,, I struggled to apply liner with most brushes I've tried ... the angled head on this brush makes it very easy to apply liner like a professional . Highly recommend
on 29 March 2013
This is a great product and better for applying liquid liner than traditional straight brushed. It arrived promptly and does exactly what I need it to. Very happy with this purchase.
on 9 February 2011
This brush is made by Royal and Langnickel
Sold at the International Makeup Artists Tradeshow, they are a professional brush company.

Purchased mine some months ago, had no problems with delivery.
Have not used it loads but it was the brush shape I wanted at a very reasonable price.
Would order again.
on 29 June 2015
Not keen on this brush but have only used it a few times so perhaps it takes time to get use to how to apply eyeliner with it. I prefer the Sigma e10 for eyeliner. not for me.
on 27 May 2014
A very handy eyeliner brush makes it easy to apply the gel eyeliner around the corners of your eyes and it is very good brush for new users.
on 23 April 2014
Really bad quality brush. Totally disapoointed. It is too thick to line eyes with. Really would not reccomend if you are buying this as an eyeliner brush. Was definately a waste of money, i even tried to trim the bristles....in the end i had to throw it away. I would give it no stars....but there is not an apotion to do that!!!
on 5 January 2014
I've been looking for a fine eyeliner brush for ages now. This is probably the best quality brush i've come across in a long time. Even beats my MAC fineliner brush. Very precise. Easy to use and good quality bristles. Excellent value for money.
on 17 December 2013
perfect for applying cake eyeliner or any eyecolour you blend yourself with water. also excellent to draw on brows. x