- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Wet Feline 48 x 85 g Tuna Sachet
|Price:||£33.35 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£17.05 (34%)|
- Contains a forumalation of nutrients which will support good renal filtration.
- Includes antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
- Helps to support a balanced digestive system.
- Supports renal function thanks to a low phosphorus content.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Royal Canine Renal Feline is a complete dietetic wet feed for cats, which is formulated to support renal function and reduce oxalate stone formation.
Pork and poultry meats, maize flour, tuna meat, sunflower oil, cellulose fibre, minerals (including zeolite), taurine, calcium carbonate, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), marigold extract (rich in lutein), vitamins.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Second point: the lack of variety packs. Our renal cat will eat this food eventually (has no choice) but would benefit from some variety. Because neither Royal Canin (or Hill's) provide variety packs, one has to order larger quantities of each flavour to save the cat from flavour fatigue. Another example of monopolistic capitalism at its worst. In the competitive general cat food market, the regular players have to provide value and variety; in the specialist diet market, companies can exploit their monopoly which results in a 'take it or leave it' attitude; not good for cat or owner. The fact that this food is three times the price of regular cat food is the icing on a disappointing cake. So specialist cat food manufacturers: get your act together and consider the customer rather than expecting us to be grateful because you provide a product that keeps our animals alive.
My Cat absolutely HATES this stuff - but with Renal problems she has no choice - I love it cos I can see a marked change in her body weight and energy levels! However, if I put Royal C, out for her on it's own she will only sniff at it and go hungry - unless I mix it with one of her favorite supermarket cans (which the Vet said was fine to do) - I've found the best way to get her to eat it - is to mash it to a pulp and then mix it into her other food, it helps if the other brand choice is a "smelly" one, she still doesn't slap it up quickly as she would her other meals but at least she will EAT IT!
Unfortunately my other cat, who has always been a dustbin, would scoff anything so it's a positive performance at feeding time, with a lot of swooping and picking up of plates, to stop the one diving into the forbidden dish whilst the other scoffs all the renal dietary food and I definitely can't leave any dishes down. Ah well, we live to serve!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thank you for saving me a fortune by not buying these from the vet I am on my second delivery and wish there was a subscription service to save more money and to not have to... Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Mr. S. D. Greenslade
our cat was recommended this food by the vet , she is now 19 and beginning to show her agePublished 1 month ago by splurge
My recently diagnosed cat with renal problems loves it. I was anxious but she ate it all up .Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
The cat loves it, hes put on weight every ones happyPublished 5 months ago by MRS CATHERINE MEADOWCROFT