- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Food Urinary 6 Kg
- Helps dissolve all types of struvite stones.
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain ideal weight.
- Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Helps lower the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Royal Canin Urinary SO Feed is a complete dietetic feed for cats. Low magnesium levels and urine acidifying properties make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence. It is also perfect for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease. Contraindications: Pregnancy; Lactation; Growth; Chronic renal failure; metabolic acidosis; Heart failure; Hypertension; Treatment with urine acidifying drugs.
COMPOSITION: rice, wheat gluten*, dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 194 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34.5% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 7.4% - Crude fibres: 2.5% - Calcium: 0.8% - Phosphorus: 0.7% - Sodium: 0.9% - Magnesium: 0.05% - Potassium: 1% - Chloride: 1.9% - Sulphur: 0.5% - Total taurine: 0.2% - Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (0.56%), DL-methionine. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
From big to small pets, we provide precise nutritional solutions for all breeds of cats and dogs
Royal Canin guarantees optimum pet food quality
Our research centre and extensive network of pet health professionals means we understand cats and dogs.
- Innovations based solely on the animals’ needs and scientific advances
- Veterinary based specialised diets for dogs and cats
At Royal Canin, everything we do is for the dog and the cat.
Where we lead, others follow...
One food doesn’t suit all. We take into account age, activity, breed, size and lifestyle when creating our diets, and we were the first to do so.
In 1980 we were the first to introduce specific diets for large breed puppies, in 1997 we were the first to meet the different nutritional needs of small, medium and large breeds of dog, and in 1999 we launched the first food for a specific breed of cat, formulated for the unique dietary needs of Persians.
Royal Canin diets provide precise nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. Each of our products is based on our extensive knowledge of cats and dogs, gained through years of studies at our own centre, partnerships with leading veterinary schools and universities, and continued input from veterinarians and breeders worldwide.
Veterinary Diet Urinary Feline
Feeding your cat on a diet of Royal Canin
- Promotes healthy growth and a glossy coat
- Increases natural defences
- Includes highly digestible proteins
Perfectly designed for cats on a veterinary diet
Royal Canin's Veterinary Diet Urinary Feline contains a high moisture content which helps reduce the risk of recurrent idiopathic cystitis.
Urine dilution makes the urine less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones whilst low RSS helps decrease the concentration of ions contributing to crystal formation.
|Kitten 36||Urinary S/O||Feline Diet Urinary|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
a good price too ... and much cheaper than the vet's price
also seems more expensive than buying Whiskas or Go Cat etc but works out better as the cats need less .. eat every morsel and don't tire of the flavour...and stay healthy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Whatever they put in this biscuit mix really appeals to my usually fussy ginger cat - I have to ration him to a couple of handfuls a day otherwise he'd scoff the whole packet!Published 20 days ago by Pxxie
Cat loves it unfortunately which is a pity as its the most expensive brand.Published 1 month ago by Elaine W.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review, and I hope it is helpful in helping you decide whether to buy the product or not! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ploop
When your cat has to have a special diet for the rest of its life it is more economical to buy in bulk. This was a great price and was delivered vacuum sealed and in good time. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The only things I can say is the product arrived on time,as I dont actually eat it myself I cannot give a verdict on the taste!Published 1 month ago by Janice Leone