- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by zoodiscount when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by zoodiscount. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Royal Canin Obesity Management Feline Veterinary Diet 6 Kg
|Price:||£48.00 (£8.00 / kg) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£8.95 (16%)|
- Contains a hih protein content to maintain muscle mass.
- Includes a special combination of nutrients, minerals, and vitamins to prevent deficiencies from lower calorie intake.
- Helps to maintain healthy joints and bones.
- Contains optimal levels of fatty acids to encourage a healthy coat and skin.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Obesity Management Feline s a complete dietetic dry feed for cats, which is formulated to help reduce excessive body weight.
Dehydrated poultry meat, wheat, wheat gluten*, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, sodium phosphate, taurine, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), L-carnitine, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin) *** LIP (Low Indigestible protein): protein selected for its very high assimilation.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend you consult your vet and get your cats on a managed program; as mentioned above this should be a prescription diet and only given to your animals if needed.
We are the proud owners of 5 cats, 2 Siamese, 2 Orientals and 1 Balinese. Jophiel our oldest Siamese has a tendency to run to fat so we put him on this diet food. This is the trouble with neutered cats, they tend to get obese if you don't watch their diet. We have put all of them on this food because our Balinese is also getting a bit tubby.
It may seem expensive initially but as you measure it out each day for the indivdual cat it ends up being very economical in the long run. Also the litter box isn't quite so niffy as the cats produce small, compact faeces.
(You may question why these poor moggies are on dry food. It's because they share a house with vegetarians, some of whom simply can't tolerate the smell of wet pet food, and there are technical reasons why the cats must eat in the kitchen ... that would take some explaining. But they do get occasional tuna or pilchards. Little Miss Greedy enjoys a spot of skim milk, not to mention a Parmesan rind whenever she can thieve one, while Mr Finicky has fans next door who are more than happy to vary his diet. So don't feel too sorry for them.)
I've tried this new formulation, because it's slightly higher protein and I like the other minor tweaks to the ingredients. Mr Finicky is not so impressed; he may have preferred the easier-to-chomp shape of the 40 Light. But we'll continue with the rest of the bag and see if he adjusts.
One thing I wish is that it would fill them up a bit more so they wouldn't beg between meals though.
I have also tried using this kibble with feeding balls and other feeding devices designed to slow them down. We have had mixed results with this as the kibble is perhaps a little large for the ball. Still, it does seem to be helping them and they all clearly love the taste and enjoy feeding time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This cat food has literally been a life saver for our beloved cat - he is a big boy but we were loving him to death and he got up to 9kg. Our vet said we need to Do Something... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Debbie
A high quality product that our cat has to have, so thank goodness we can buy it at this discount price. Excellent delivery, very quick.Published 1 month ago by Mrs. Susan P. Post
Have had two cats who needed to lose a bit of weight and have tried a large number of other diet foods. Read morePublished 1 month ago by K. Whyte
EXCELLENT PRODUCT. AS DESCRIBED. DELIGHTED WITH it . GREAT VALUE. SPEEDY DELIVERYPublished 3 months ago by Bev Roberts
Meant for my fat boy, unfortunately his slimmer sister likes them and keeps stealing them. Makes a change, one reason he's fat is because he usually tries to steal her dinners. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Rosemary Tyler