- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dog Food reviews
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.90 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Royal Canin Mini Junior Dry Dog Food - 8 kg
(£3.62 / kg)
|You Save:||£13.50 (32%)|
- Formulated for small breed puppies
- Helps to build puppies natural defences
- Satisfies the fussiest eaters
- Smaller size kibble
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Royal Canin Mini Junior dog food is a balanced, complete dog food for small breed puppies weighing 1-10 kg and can be fed from 2-10 months of age. It has a specific formula to build mini puppies natural defences and also takes into account the underdeveloped digestive system of the puppy. The size, shape and texture of the kibble satisfy the fussiest of eaters and accommodates smaller mouths. High energy levels assist the short intense growth stage.
Dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, maize, dehydrated beef and pork proteins, animal fats, maize gluten, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, soya oil, minerals, yeast, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, egg powder, hydrolysed yeast extract, marigold extract.See all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
I have been feeding Royal Canin mini Junior to my 7 month old Jack Russell Terrier since I had him at 7 weeks of age. He absolutely loves it and never leaves a single kibble. It's perfect for weight control as you can easily weigh this food and change the amount you give your dog accordingly. As a complete food, it has everything in it that your dog needs. This food can easily be put into bordem buster toys as well to keep your dog entertained.
Buying the 8k bags from Amazon is a lot cheaper than buying it from my vets or local pet shop. If you want the best food for your dog at a price you can afford, Royal Canin is the one!
Our puppy has good poo texture with this food too. Not necessarily something you wish to read in a review but, and trust me on this one, very important when cleaning up afterwards.
The individual biscuits are quite small and soft so are perfect for young teeth and a few can be kept in the pocket whilst training and used as treats. The ingredients aren't the worst, and are certainly far better than some well known brands, but this is still mass produced kibble so don't be fooled into thinking it's as good as it gets. No worse than feeding your kids the odd portion of chips in any case. (Waits patiently for the health nazis to jump all over him for feeding kids anything other than lentils and broccoli.)
With the biscuits being small they fit nicely into a snack toy which can help to alleviate boredom for your pet if you have to spend a few hours away. Remember to reduce the amount you feed if using one of these though otherwise your little friend could end up looking like a four legged version of me. Not good.
So in summary, a complete food for your puppy which has a good texture, good biscuit size, doesn't make your house stink, and can be used for treats during training.Read more ›
Seriously though, I'm so glad we've got a dog who eats dry food like this rather than dog-meat. (and although it's dry food, it's certainly not bone dry, and definitely has a reassuring moist feel to it).
It actually smells nice, kind of a bit like marmite? I might do a taste-test soon and report back.
I buy it using the 'subscribe and save' option to save 10%, which makes it cheaper than pets-at-home, and I don't have to drive there to buy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
delivered next day. Unfortunately went to wrong address, but easily rectified. Great product, dog loves it!Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
The puppies seem to enjoy their food very much. The package arrived on time.Published 21 days ago by A. K Adams
Breeder had our puppy on it when he came home, after researching due to him being completely uninterested in it I found its not actually as good as its made out to be. Read morePublished 27 days ago by TheMightyRen